Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 16 October 2011, 15:07   #11
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Plymouth
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,693
Sounds like the original Codders is the stuff of legend on here - shall we start a " Bring back CODDERS campaign ? If we can get enough votes it could even be discussed in parliament if need be :whistling

Peter ~ Boatsandoutboards4sale ~ askboatsandoutboards4sale@sky.com ~ 07930 421007
__________________

__________________
Boats&Outboards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2011, 16:14   #12
RIBnet admin team
 
willk's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Make: Redbay Boats
Length: 9m +
Engine: 370hp
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,928
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boats&Outboards View Post
Sounds like the original Codders is the stuff of legend on here - shall we start a " Bring back CODDERS campaign ?
He is, which is why we're so defensive of his brain-child - Codshift, I mean Speedshift...
__________________

__________________
willk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2011, 16:15   #13
RIBnet admin team
 
willk's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Make: Redbay Boats
Length: 9m +
Engine: 370hp
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,928
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmuz7 View Post
I miss Codders
...yeah, me too
__________________
willk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2011, 16:17   #14
RIBnet admin team
 
willk's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Make: Redbay Boats
Length: 9m +
Engine: 370hp
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,928
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
i,m from wolverhampton
And fair play to you for being man enough to come out and admit say it!
__________________
willk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2011, 17:07   #15
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Plymouth
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by willk

He is, which is why we're so defensive of his brain-child - Codshift, I mean Speedshift...
Shame I've not caught the bug with em. Maybe I should try again with them. I'll wait until my next delivery is to a Ribnetter and give them a go. That way if it all goes belly up hopefully a fellow netter will understand. The last customer screamed blue murder and I ended up refunding him the delivery charge, something speed shift did not do for me of course!!

Peter ~ Boatsandoutboards4sale ~ askboatsandoutboards4sale@sky.com ~ 07930 421007
__________________
Boats&Outboards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2011, 17:33   #16
Member
 
Bigmuz7's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Glasgow
Boat name: stramash
Make: Tornado
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 90
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boats&Outboards View Post
Shame I've not caught the bug with em. Maybe I should try again with them. I'll wait until my next delivery is to a Ribnetter and give them a go. That way if it all goes belly up hopefully a fellow netter will understand. The last customer screamed blue murder and I ended up refunding him the delivery charge, something speed shift did not do for me of course!!

Peter ~ Boatsandoutboards4sale ~ askboatsandoutboards4sale@sky.com ~ 07930 421007
well I take no prisoners .. and cod shift came through for me every time .. and I gave them some mighty delivery challenges ... cant fault the boy and his outfit
__________________

__________________
Bigmuz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.