Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 03 February 2013, 14:53   #51
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo View Post
Jesus don't fancy our chances next week now after that result
Well played Italy but to be honest the French didn't turn up definately did not have the same appetite as Italy
Another good game all 3 matches so far have been good although i did expect the Frogs to win today but i agree Billy they did not want it enough

Looking forward to next week now i wonder if Manu Tuilagi will return in place of Billy twelve trees Or will Stuart Lancaster start with them both theres food for thought
__________________

__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 February 2013, 14:59   #52
Member
 
Maximus's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wild West
Boat name: No Boat
Make: No Boat
Length: under 3m
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,272
Send a message via AIM to Maximus
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymac View Post
Bring it on boy!
We'll Do Our BEST!..... Hey!...Belfast!???... YOU should be on Our Side.. Surely!
Should be a Real treat...Six Nations...Nothing Like it!!.. Rugby Club Bound me thinks!!
__________________

__________________
A clever Man learns by his mistakes..
A Wise Man learns by other people's!

The Road to HELL ..is Paved with "Good inventions!"
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 February 2013, 15:01   #53
RIBnet supporter
 
jambo's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Girvan & Tayvallich
Boat name: Breawatch
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mercury 150 F/stroke
MMSI: ex directory!!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,787
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
Another good game all 3 matches so far have been good although i did expect the Frogs to win today but i agree Billy they did not want it enough

Looking forward to next week now i wonder if Manu Tuilagi will return in place of Billy twelve trees Or will Stuart Lancaster start with them both theres food for thought
yes agree all three were good games, emmm well except one

Have big doubts about the French now! I do think the two 'big' games next week will point towards the eventual winners. Depends what SL is looking for in a centre but I think the boy deserves another chance. MT can come on loan to us for the season as we need some bite in the middle, we are missing our two best centres. But here we go i will set the cat among the pidgeons here when I say Jackson is not an international centre made to many mistakes yesterday in terms of options, maybe Weir should get his chance next week just to see the diffence.
Cheers enjoy your team at least they're not playing the usual boring rolling maul that they have become infamous for
__________________
jambo
'Carpe Diem'
Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club
Member of SABS ( Scottish West Division)
jambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 February 2013, 15:05   #54
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo View Post
Jesus don't fancy our chances next week now after that result
Well played Italy but to be honest the French didn't turn up definately did not have the same appetite as Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo View Post
yes agree all three were good games, emmm well except one

Have big doubts about the French now! I do think the two 'big' games next week will point towards the eventual winners. Depends what SL is looking for in a centre but I think the boy deserves another chance. MT can come on loan to us for the season as we need some bite in the middle, we are missing our two best centres. But here we go i will set the cat among the pidgeons here when I say Jackson is not an international centre made to many mistakes yesterday in terms of options, maybe Weir should get his chance next week just to see the diffence.
Cheers enjoy your team at least they're not playing the usual boring rolling maul that they have become infamous for
I know 1 thing for sure if he does play both Brian Odriscoll is in for a hard time
__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 February 2013, 15:09   #55
Member
 
Maximus's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wild West
Boat name: No Boat
Make: No Boat
Length: under 3m
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,272
Send a message via AIM to Maximus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo View Post
Jesus don't fancy our chances next week now after that result
Well played Italy but to be honest the French didn't turn up definately did not have the same appetite as Italy
Dont Sweat it Billy....Get em up to Murryfield with the Mist, Sleet, and Freezing Fog pluss the Baying Home Crowd,and the Fighting Jock Backlash will do the Rest!
After all the Romans built a Bloody Great Wall so they did'nt have to Mix it with You Lot!!
__________________
A clever Man learns by his mistakes..
A Wise Man learns by other people's!

The Road to HELL ..is Paved with "Good inventions!"
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 February 2013, 15:17   #56
RIBnet supporter
 
jambo's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Girvan & Tayvallich
Boat name: Breawatch
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mercury 150 F/stroke
MMSI: ex directory!!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,787
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Dont Sweat it Billy....Get em up to Murryfield with the Mist, Sleet, and Freezing Fog pluss the Baying Home Crowd,and the Fighting Jock Backlash will do the Rest!
After all the Romans built a Bloody Great Wall so they did'nt have to Mix it with You Lot!!
Thanks Matthew we live in hope as we always do that the next one is it!! As HP said we will have to take extra porridge next week
__________________
jambo
'Carpe Diem'
Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club
Member of SABS ( Scottish West Division)
jambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 February 2013, 15:18   #57
RIBnet supporter
 
jambo's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Girvan & Tayvallich
Boat name: Breawatch
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mercury 150 F/stroke
MMSI: ex directory!!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,787
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
I know 1 thing for sure if he does play both Brian Odriscoll is in for a hard time
For sure Tony but give the guy a break he played in just about ever position yeasterday he'll be knackered
__________________
jambo
'Carpe Diem'
Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club
Member of SABS ( Scottish West Division)
jambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 February 2013, 15:44   #58
Member
 
Bigmuz7's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Glasgow
Boat name: stramash
Make: Tornado
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 90
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
Bit like your lot yesterday then
Nope .. we held our own ... but the Welsh took a physical pounding from the Irish boys (and the taffs are no nancys ) ... and that's what you'll be getting on sunday get the band aids out .. your gonna need 'em
__________________
Bigmuz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 February 2013, 17:25   #59
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmuz7 View Post
Nope .. we held our own ... but the Welsh took a physical pounding from the Irish boys (and the taffs are no nancys ) ... and that's what you'll be getting on sunday get the band aids out .. your gonna need 'em
Just got my tickets for the England V France game
__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 February 2013, 17:32   #60
Member
 
HUMBER P4VWL's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: N Wales Chester
Boat name: Mr Smith
Make: Humber
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post

Just got my tickets for the England V France game
Bloody hell, win the lottery?!!!

Very jealous.
__________________

__________________
HUMBER P4VWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.