The facts regarding the matter Waterfront Marine (Sovereign Inflatables) vs Falcon Inflatables are as follows;
1. Waterfront Marine manufactures a range of inflatables called Sovereign Inflatables.
2. Sovereign Inflatables have been designed by a Naval Architect - Anton Du Toit.
3. Falcon Inflatables brought allegations before the Supreme Court of South Africa that Waterfront Marine;
a) Had copied Falcon Inflatables
b) Are attempting to pass-off Sovereign Inflatables as Falcon Inflatables.
4. The allegations have been denied by Waterfront Marine and Anton Du Toit Yacht Design.
5. The matter was heard in the Supreme Court of South Africa on 16 February 2004.
6. Both parties await judgement.
7. I will inform you of the result once judgement has been passed.