1. Cardiff Dock Locks. Taken at Alan P’s sendoff on his Round-The-World trip.
2. Yes, it’s our very own Extreme ribster, Keith Hart. His “ballast” was Noel Loughlin, Keith’s daughter Natilies boyfriend.
3. Ailsa Craig
4. It is Brixham harbour. Did you know that Brixham is Britains largest white fish port?
5. Berry Head-hard by Brixham.
1. Charle’s Fort, Kinsale
2. The Swinge off Alderney
3. Mayflower Marina and Plymouth
4. The Old Man of Hoy, Orkneys and Magellan Alpha
5. St Vaast-La-Hogue
1. Caprisante owned by “Whiteshoes”.
2. The Seine. That is the bridge of the Europas.
3. Mainbrace on Alderney
4. The Fastnet Rock, off S/W Ireland
5. The port is Hugh Town on the island of St. Mary’s (just to be pedantic JK !!)
1. “Jools” in Panther off the island of St. Agnes (also home to my favourite pub, The Turks Head)
3. Between Barra and Vatersay, Outer Hebrides
4. A decommissioned HMS Scylla is about to be scuttled as a diving reef in Whitesand Bay near Plymouth
5. Yes, it’s our very own “Gingercoastie”, AKA Alex Grieg and family in their (soon to be replaced) rib, Marikh.
Scores at time of posting this.
(half a point awarded for getting only one part of an answer)
Mark Halliday 4.5
JK 4 but plus two Brucie Bonus points for admitting “being there”
Alan 4.5 plus 1 bonus point for knowing the name of one hard boat
Thorper Only 1 but a goodie
Ribnwheels 2 and 1 bonus for knowing which way is south
Cork Rib (late entrant) 1