Go Back   RIBnet Forums > Buy and sell > Bits and pieces
Click Here to Login

Old 22 December 2012, 15:54   #1

Town: Fairfield
Boat name: Sunrider
Make: Zodiac
Length: 7.3
Engine: MerCruiser (bio)diesel 180hp I/O
Tubes for Willard, or Willard for tubes .......

I just bought what appear to be a new set of tubes for a 24' Willard at Government auction. I haven't inspected or received them yet but my intention is to either sell them or keep for use on a future Willard project. I haven't inspected or received them yet so can't be positive of the condition - but from all the info I have at the moment I don't believe they have ever been mounted or used. I don't have any history for them but the government condition code is A4, which means, "New, used, repaired, or reconditioned material which is serviceable and issuable to all customers without limitation of restrictions. Includes material with more than 6 months shelf life remaining."

They are made by Wing (PU), Coast Guard orange with black rub strake and lifelines, and I'm almost positive they have Coast Guard lettering on each side (very small picture attached for reference - it's the only one I have).

The aquisition cost is listed as $11,270 - if anyone wants them at half that price I would sell now before taking delivery. Once I receive and inspect them, and if they prove to be new, the price would be higher. They are located in Columbus, Ohio, and shipping must be scheduled before the 4th of January.

Alternately, if anyone has a Willard 730 they want to sell at a low price (any condition) please let me know by PM. thanks.....
Old 04 February 2013, 17:18   #2

Town: Los Angeles
Length: no boat
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
I just bought what appear to be a new set of tubes for a 24' Willard at Government auction. I haven't inspected or received them yet but my intention is to either sell them or keep for use on a future Willard project. I haven't inspected or received them yet so can't be positive of the condition - but from all the info I have at the moment I don't believe they have ever been mounted or used. I don't have any history for them but the government condition code is A4, which means, "New, used, repaired, or reconditioned material which is serviceable and issuable to all customers without limitation of restrictions. Includes material with more than 6 months shelf life remaining."

They are made by Wing (PU), Coast Guard orange with black rub strake and lifelines, and I'm almost positive they have Coast Guard lettering on each side (very small picture attached for reference - it's the only one I have).

The aquisition cost is listed as $11,270 - if anyone wants them at half that price I would sell now before taking delivery. Once I receive and inspect them, and if they prove to be new, the price would be higher. They are located in Columbus, Ohio, and shipping must be scheduled before the 4th of January.

Alternately, if anyone has a Willard 730 they want to sell at a low price (any condition) please let me know by PM. thanks.....
Hi did you sell these tubes?
Old 04 February 2013, 17:37   #3

Town: Fairfield
Boat name: Sunrider
Make: Zodiac
Length: 7.3
Engine: MerCruiser (bio)diesel 180hp I/O
tubes

thanks for the interest....sorry, already gone......
bryan