Thanks for letting me know. Saves me spending any more time working up the options.
Do let me know if it falls through, I'll check my wiring tomorrow night for the harness. If it is the same I would definitely have been interested.
The idea from Paul sounds like it might be an interesting way forward as an alternative though, just an ECU change would be very attractive if the 90 HP version could be sourced at a decent price.
Originally Posted by Boats&Outboards
Very sorry but this one is now sold pending payment. I have one left which will be pictured very soon. Of course if it falls through I'll edit the post.
Peter @ Boatsandoutboards4sale ~ email@example.com
~ 07930 421007