Town: some warm anchorage
Boat name: depends how I feel..
Make: Honwave Air 3.2
Length: 3m +
Engine: Tohatsu 18 2 Stroke
MMSI: VHF 16 who wants DSC
For sale Tohatsu 18 Standard shaft 2006 15 hours

Ok, let me explain a wee bit...

From my posts, you will see I have just bought a honwave 3.2 IE sib.
I have our Mint Tohatsu 18 standard shaft manual bought in 2007 but a 2006 model.
It has had around 15 hours use, definitely no more.
I have been offered several cheap OLD outboards here, old n tatty but ideal for modding -note - I am currently in Portugal - near Porto - flights from liverpool via ryaniar dirt cheap. You 'should' be able to take it back on the return flight, no reason why not ?

Why sell ?.. well, its like this. the towy is mint, and mint outboards get nicked from yotty tenders from time to time, my other tender (redcrest with 2b Yam, has multi coloured paint and the engine is painted orange with flowers on... we were going to do this with the towy.. also, I want to get back into an old hobby of tuning and playing, and have decided that an expensive relatively new engine is probably not the best to do so with. Also, here in Portugal, I can get Yam spares two a penny, but not towy..
Another thing is that I realise the towy 18 as well as being a superb power to weight unit is also as rare as rocking horse droppings nowadays. so seems to be a good time to sell and play with older yams with spares a plenty etc.

I have a brand new full remote conversion kit, never used, check the price !, also, a control box and new steering head in new cables.

IF the right offer comes along, I would sell, but otherwise keep it. NO I cant post it, you would need to collect it.. make a cheao holiday of it if you want, maybe even go out for a few days sailing on our yacht, who knows..

Not a really firm offer here, just pondering.. I am 50 50 as to a sale or keep it.

As a price guide, I want 2000 euros with all remote kit etc. if its too expensive, then no worries.

It is a pondering moment, nothing more..

Ruds.. maybe tonight I will think differently
Old 26 September 2008, 11:17   #2
RIBnet supporter

Town: Rutland
Length: no boat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruddles View Post
Ok, let me explain a wee bit...

From my posts, you will see I have just bought a honwave 3.2 IE sib.
I have our Mint Tohatsu 18 standard shaft manual bought in 2007 but a 2006 model.
It has had around 15 hours use, definitely no more.
I have been offered several cheap OLD outboards here, old n tatty but ideal for modding -note - I am currently in Portugal - near Porto - flights from liverpool via ryaniar dirt cheap. You 'should' be able to take it back on the return flight, no reason why not ?

Why sell ?.. well, its like this. the towy is mint, and mint outboards get nicked from yotty tenders from time to time, my other tender (redcrest with 2b Yam, has multi coloured paint and the engine is painted orange with flowers on... we were going to do this with the towy.. also, I want to get back into an old hobby of tuning and playing, and have decided that an expensive relatively new engine is probably not the best to do so with. Also, here in Portugal, I can get Yam spares two a penny, but not towy..
Another thing is that I realise the towy 18 as well as being a superb power to weight unit is also as rare as rocking horse droppings nowadays. so seems to be a good time to sell and play with older yams with spares a plenty etc.

I have a brand new full remote conversion kit, never used, check the price !, also, a control box and new steering head in new cables.

IF the right offer comes along, I would sell, but otherwise keep it. NO I cant post it, you would need to collect it.. make a cheao holiday of it if you want, maybe even go out for a few days sailing on our yacht, who knows..

Not a really firm offer here, just pondering.. I am 50 50 as to a sale or keep it.

As a price guide, I want 2000 euros with all remote kit etc. if its too expensive, then no worries.

It is a pondering moment, nothing more..

Ruds.. maybe tonight I will think differently
What's the serial number

http://www.stolenboats.org.uk/view.php3?q=2303

Old 26 September 2008, 11:40   #3

Cheeky sod lol

No its bloody cosha, serial number supplied to all no worries - 014487XF ,

M18 E2S

You get a slap later. !
Old 26 September 2008, 12:44   #4

Town: Labutes City
Make: bombard
Engine: Yamaha 25
Hello
Wy dont you try and sell your motor here in Portugal, i bet it wouldn't de to difficult to sell.

Cumps Fernando
Old 26 September 2008, 13:10   #5

to Fernando

Bom Dia Fernando
Problem I have is that I have just arrived in Portugal, so only know a few guys.
If you are interested, I am in Povoa.
PM For phone mumber if you like.
Ruds
Old 26 September 2008, 14:48   #6

Length: 4m +
flights from liverpool via ryaniar dirt cheap. You 'should' be able to take it back on the return flight, no reason why not ?

so...you won't mind delivering to Liverpool then?
Old 27 September 2008, 09:09   #7

Hi guys, no delivery to liverpool.
In fact, have decided to keep it and just buy an old yam or similar 25 to play with
Sorry to mess you about.

Ruds