Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 17 February 2013, 12:47   #1
Member
 
harryesd's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: St Andrew's
Boat name: Wee Boaby
Make: Avon searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda 50 (four)
MMSI: 235907817
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 153
A Frame for Avon 4.7

Looking for an a frame for searider 4.70m please call 07834533376 if you can help in any way
Regards
Harry
__________________

__________________
harryesd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 February 2013, 14:22   #2
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryesd View Post
Looking for an a frame for searider 4.70m please call 07834533376 if you can help in any way
Regards
Harry
Also look for 5.4 searider A frames as they should be the same
__________________

__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 February 2013, 14:40   #3
Member
 
sunnyboystanley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 67
I have an A Frame from a SR 5.4, it's a double! It's very good quality i'll take some photos tomorrow. It has got a dent in it. I bought this last year to fit to my Rigid Raider but picked up an ex military one that's more suited to my boat.
__________________
sunnyboystanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 February 2013, 14:42   #4
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboystanley View Post
I have an A Frame from a SR 5.4, it's a double! It's very good quality i'll take some photos tomorrow. It has got a dent in it. I bought this last year to fit to my Rigid Raider but picked up an ex military one that's more suited to my boat.
I knew I should have put a wanted add up
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 February 2013, 14:59   #5
Member
 
sunnyboystanley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper

I knew I should have put a wanted add up
I think my A Frame is going to be to big for a 4.7. I know it will fit a 5.4 as that's what it came off!
__________________
sunnyboystanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 February 2013, 15:08   #6
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboystanley View Post
I think my A Frame is going to be to big for a 4.7. I know it will fit a 5.4 as that's what it came off!
They are the same transome, so if the OP doen't want it....
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 February 2013, 15:10   #7
Member
 
sunnyboystanley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper

They are the same transome, so if the OP doen't want it....
Roger
__________________
sunnyboystanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 February 2013, 15:11   #8
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboystanley View Post
Roger
No I'm Alex
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 February 2013, 15:57   #9
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Bristol
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yamaha
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,194
Thanks sunny, good to talk. will be there tomorrow an pick it up!
__________________
matt h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 February 2013, 16:02   #10
Member
 
sunnyboystanley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt h
Thanks sunny, good to talk. will be there tomorrow an pick it up!
Matt You've not talked to me Buddy.
__________________

__________________
sunnyboystanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.