RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (https://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   Bits and pieces (https://www.rib.net/forum/f10/)
-   -   Wanted: WANTED 50hp 4 stroke (https://www.rib.net/forum/f10/wanted-50hp-4-stroke-61509.html)

henryfreston 08 April 2014 14:09

WANTED 50hp 4 stroke
 
If has or knows of a 50hp 4 stroke for sale let me know, looking specifically at honda, but will consider anything. :thumbs:

A1an 08 April 2014 16:28

Ardoran Marine has a Honda 45 in at the minute, 800 iirc.

henryfreston 08 April 2014 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by A1an (Post 611270)
Ardoran Marine has a Honda 45 in at the minute, 800 iirc.

Thanks, will give them a call and see what it's about.

A1an 08 April 2014 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by henryfreston (Post 611271)

Thanks, will give them a call and see what it's about.

Ask for Colin, he's a decent chap to deal with, he's a straight shooter.

spartacus 09 April 2014 14:15

Mariner 50 ELPT (2002) at Seamark Nunn. https://www.seamarknunn.co.uk/download/usedob/used.pdf

henryfreston 10 April 2014 15:58

bump. still nothing that really matches the bill I am aware i'm a bit of a picky bugger but I want it to be the right one as it's so much money :eek:

Jim Robinson 11 April 2014 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by henryfreston (Post 611239)
If has or knows of a 50hp 4 stroke for sale let me know, looking specifically at honda, but will consider anything. :thumbs:

A customer of ours has an almost new Honda 50hp for sale. He has put it on wightbay with pictures.
Regards Jim


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.