RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (https://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   Upcoming RIB cruises (https://www.rib.net/forum/f18/)
-   -   Round Anglesey for Macmillan Cancer Support - April 19th 2014 (https://www.rib.net/forum/f18/round-anglesey-for-macmillan-cancer-support-april-19th-2014-a-59103.html)

jambo 20 November 2013 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 583671)
of course, but there will be a surcharge :thumbs:

I'll remember the surcharge the next time you come up here I'll arrange a customs search. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Rib.net

Chris Caton 20 November 2013 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 583682)
I'll remember the surcharge the next time you come up here I'll arrange a customs search. :D

I'll steak in under the radar in me SR4 :dance:

jambo 20 November 2013 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 583684)
I'll steak in under the radar in me SR4 :dance:

No probs Chris. I just thought it would be nice opportunity for us who won't be there to contribute to a great cause. :D

kerny 20 November 2013 19:13

H.P.!! just another idea to raise funds.

You could film the ribs taking part from your boat of them all going down the straits and up to Conwy castle getting as much action footage as you can then upload the footage onto cd's and sell on here and all the proceeds can go to Macmillan fund. :thumbs:

As for the evening hog roast I would keep that fee per person as reasonable as possible, you could then sell raffle tickets.

Chris Caton 20 November 2013 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 583686)
No probs Chris. I just thought it would be nice opportunity for us who won't be there to contribute to a great cause. :D

yes, I think your right Billy, any way to give people an opportunity to contribute can only be a good thing :thumbs:

rocknrolla 20 November 2013 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerny (Post 583694)

You could film the ribs taking part from your boat of them all going down the straits and up to Conwy castle getting as much action footage as you can then upload the footage onto cd's and sell on here and all the proceeds can go to Macmillan fund. :thumbs:

As for the evening hog roast I would keep that fee per person as reasonable as possible, you could then sell raffle tickets.

Great idea kerny,its abt time LF got involved:whistling:

SteveHall 20 November 2013 19:25

Quote:

Agree with this, would love some footage of the boat out on the water, as normally I have my camera in the boat so don't get the chance to take any photos of it!

Jeff Hutcheon 20 November 2013 19:30

I think Chris the slip said he might know someone with a microlight who would possibly film the floptilla.

Chris Caton 20 November 2013 19:32

Quote:

good thinking Kerny :thumbs:

which reminds me, my much much better half took some good pics of a few ribs starting off from Ty Calch on the Moelfre trip this year, I'll post them on that thread, maybe that may raise a few bob for MacMillan if anyone likes their pic, nowt to loose eh :thumbs:

mick 20 November 2013 19:32

Quote:

H.P.!! just another idea to raise funds. You could film the ribs taking part from your boat of them all going down the straits and up to Conwy castle getting as much action footage as you can then upload the footage onto cd's and sell on here and all the proceeds can go to Macmillan fund. :thumbs: As for the evening hog roast I would keep that fee per person as reasonable as possible, you could then sell raffle tickets.

Not a bad idea kerny but HP needs to get someone with a light aircraft would be even better .
Sure he will know someone in the area

Chris Caton 20 November 2013 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Hutcheon (Post 583704)
I think Chris the slip said he might know someone with a microlight who would possibly film the floptilla.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 583706)
Not a bad idea kerny but HP needs to get someone with a light aircraft would be even better .

keep up eh Mick :rofl:

kerny 20 November 2013 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 583705)

which reminds me, my much much better half took some good pics of a few ribs starting off from Ty Calch on the Moelfre trip this year, I'll post them on that thread, maybe that may raise a few bob for MacMillan if anyone likes their pic, nowt to loose eh :thumbs:

About time he actually did something himself instead of letting other people do all the work for him :whistling:

rocknrolla 20 November 2013 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Hutcheon (Post 583704)

TONY TJ.FIX IT.I av had a word ,:D if it a blowin a gale he will be Orsen welles but LF has got to get in with him:popcorn:

Maximus 20 November 2013 19:52

Quote:

Sounds a Great idea Steve!:thumbs:
Maybe if HP wears his Dry Suit some...''From the Water'' Shots would be Good too..providing its SAFE ofcourse!:)

SteveHall 20 November 2013 20:00

or clinging to a mark?

mick 20 November 2013 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximus (Post 583716)
Sounds a Great idea Steve!:thumbs: Maybe if HP wears his Dry Suit some...''From the Water'' Shots would be Good too..providing its SAFE ofcourse!:)

Excellent idea mate he can fasten himself to his own cardinal buoy and you can all swing by and wave
Elf & Saftey permitting of course

kerny 20 November 2013 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 583701)
Great idea kerny,its abt time LF got involved:whistling:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveHall (Post 583702)
Agree with this, would love some footage of the boat out on the water, as normally I have my camera in the boat so don't get the chance to take any photos of it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 583705)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 583706)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximus (Post 583716)
Sounds a Great idea Steve!:thumbs:
Maybe if HP wears his Dry Suit some...''From the Water'' Shots would be Good too..providing its SAFE ofcourse!:)

Looks like he has been voted in Guy's by "order of the Peaky Blinders" :D :thumbs:

tony t 20 November 2013 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerny (Post 583711)
About time he actually did something himself instead of letting other people do all the work for him :whistling:

:D you noticed that to :whistling: i think HP is more of a shirker not a worker :thumbs:

Lets see if he comes up with a good excuse not to get his hands dirty he'd make a good council worker :hide:

kerny 20 November 2013 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t (Post 583722)
:D you noticed that to :whistling: i think HP is more of a shirker not a worker :thumbs:

Lets see if he comes up with a good excuse not to get his hands dirty he'd make a good council worker :hide:

:nonono: you mean council manager :lol:

Jeff Hutcheon 20 November 2013 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t (Post 583722)

Hoy mrT don't be giv'n us council workers an even worse name lol