RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (https://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   Upcoming RIB cruises (https://www.rib.net/forum/f18/)
-   -   Round Anglesey for Macmillan Cancer Support - April 19th 2014 (https://www.rib.net/forum/f18/round-anglesey-for-macmillan-cancer-support-april-19th-2014-a-59103.html)

Chris Caton 25 November 2013 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 584717)
Looey the pady man txt me and COED HELEN OK:popcorn:

much as hate to admit it, for once I'm with Rocky, roast piggy with the Paddy Man at Coed Helen sounds the better night out to me, especially if he can stretch to a bit of outside accommodation, the bar on its own is just too small, gets my vote for what that's worth ;)

nugent 25 November 2013 21:05

Just tried booking nothing available for our dates

Please recomend some where I can book tomorrow do not want to miss this one

Chris Caton 25 November 2013 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by nugent (Post 584724)
Just tried booking nothing available for our dates

Please recomend some where I can book tomorrow do not want to miss this one

there's a nice B&B just near our caravan site, Tyn Rhos Caravan Park, I'll try n find the details for you if that's any good :thumbs:

nugent 25 November 2013 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 584728)

there's a nice B&B just near our caravan site, Tyn Rhos Caravan Park, I'll try n find the details for you if that's any good :thumbs:

Please Chris,
I will book it tomoz be nice to stay with he group and close to the launch site

E

SteveHall 25 November 2013 21:17

Is anyone else thinking of camping?

Christycalch 25 November 2013 21:18

[QUOTE=Chris Caton;584722]much as hate to admit it, for once I'm with Rocky, roast piggy with the Paddy Man at Coed Helen sounds the better night out to me, especially if he can stretch to a bit of outside accommodation, the bar on its own is just too small, gets my vote for what that's worth ;)[/QUOTE

That's the problem Chris, Paddy can do the piggy outside, but the Bar / seating is so small, we couldn't 'mingle'. And as its Easter weekend and the touring fields re opened its going to be crawling with residents...

nugent 25 November 2013 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveHall (Post 584731)

If I have to yes,, biut after a cold day on the water a bit of comfort before a 3 hr drive home is so welcoming

hadd 25 November 2013 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 584722)
much as hate to admit it, for once I'm with Rocky, roast piggy with the Paddy Man at Coed Helen sounds the better night out to me, especially if he can stretch to a bit of outside accommodation, the bar on its own is just too small, gets my vote for what that's worth ;)

If we have the pig roast at Coed Helen i'll bring my 6x3 waterproof party gazebo down i'm sure we could fit a few of us in there it only takes a few mins to put up ;) :thumbs:

rocknrolla 25 November 2013 21:41

Quote:

nice to av u back YODA:whistling:

Chris Caton 25 November 2013 21:43

[QUOTE=Christycalch;584732]
Quote:

much as hate to admit it, for once I'm with Rocky, roast piggy with the Paddy Man at Coed Helen sounds the better night out to me, especially if he can stretch to a bit of outside accommodation, the bar on its own is just too small, gets my vote for what that's worth ;)[/QUOTE

That's the problem Chris, Paddy can do the piggy outside, but the Bar / seating is so small, we couldn't 'mingle'. And as its Easter weekend and the touring fields re opened its going to be crawling with residents...

yeh, know what you mean Chris, never gonna please everyone whatever you do, I liked Fu's this year but doubt he would be keen anyway on Easter Saturday :eek: but guess everywhere will be similar that w'end :ermm: your the man on the ground n we had best go with what you can sort :D

Chris Caton 25 November 2013 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 584740)
nice to av u back YODA:whistling:

nevva bin away, jus dippin me toe in Looey :cool:

tony t 25 November 2013 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadd (Post 584736)
If we have the pig roast at Coed Helen i'll bring my 6x3 waterproof party gazebo down i'm sure we could fit a few of us in there it only takes a few mins to put up ;) :thumbs:

You can all thank HP for picking a stupid weekend :D muppet

hadd 25 November 2013 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t (Post 584750)

I'm sure HP will sort something out for us :D

Chris Caton 25 November 2013 22:30

Quote:

well, on the plus side everyone has a few extra days to get over the day, n we'd av bin goin anyway :thumbs:

HUMBER P4VWL 25 November 2013 22:58

Quote:

Or it's a week end that gives people chance to get there! ;) two ways of looking at it.

I'd prefer the camp site bar if we can swing a bit of shelter outside too. It was a good do there last time and we had the pig outside then. We had 30+ people then. We just need a covered area for a few to eat drink under. You can eat a hog and chips standing too, they have the toilets etc Will text rocky and Chris and see what we can do.

SteveHall 26 November 2013 07:33

I have a gazebo as well that I could bring along.

I am sure we have enough people going who could bring bits of shelter and then link them all together.

HUMBER P4VWL 26 November 2013 07:45

Provided there is area to put them up.....

steco1958 26 November 2013 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveHall (Post 584731)

No strictly camping, I will be in the motorhome. looking to stay on Anglesey launching from ABC Marine

steco1958 26 November 2013 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveHall (Post 584803)
I have a gazebo as well that I could bring along.

I am sure we have enough people going who could bring bits of shelter and then link them all together.

Agreed, if there is to be a piggy roast on site then will reconsider my camping spot !!

SteveHall 26 November 2013 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by steco1958 (Post 584825)
No strictly camping, I will be in the motorhome. looking to stay on Anglesey launching from ABC Marine

I normally stay on Anglesey when I am boating in this area, but I am going to try out this place, so that I can make the hog roast

Tyn Rhos Farm Caravan Park - Caernarfon, North Wales