RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (https://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   Upcoming RIB cruises (https://www.rib.net/forum/f18/)
-   -   Round Anglesey cruise - Saturday 27 April 2013 (https://www.rib.net/forum/f18/round-anglesey-cruise-saturday-27-april-2013-a-52316.html)

rocknrolla 25 January 2013 19:08

[QUOTE=jambo;512826]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 512813)

Plotters they have not on the 'Dark side' they are by the Black force driven they are:whistling:

There is hope f u yet BRAVEHEART :whistling:

rocknrolla 25 January 2013 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 512844)
Nae bother consider yourself a honorary Clansman! That means you can be a member if SABS Scottish Division.

Sent from my iPhone using Rib.net

Steady YODA :hide: Braveheart will av ya setin the houses on fire in ya street, bendin ova and showin ya neighbour ya arse :whistling:

jambo 25 January 2013 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 512847)

Steady YODA :hide: Braveheart will av ya setin the houses on fire in ya street, bendin ova and showin ya neighbour ya arse :whistling:

Can't make up my mind wether you been watching to much Braveheart or Brave. But the sentiment is the same it's a kind of judging thingy.
Cheers mate happy Burns night

jambo 25 January 2013 19:28

Cheers I'm just jealous that I'm not coming to join in. Mine is still under winter wraps til May and the ERR.

rocknrolla 25 January 2013 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 512851)
Cheers I'm just jealous that I'm not coming to join in. Mine is still under winter wraps til May and the ERR.

BRAVEHEART u seem ok t me son u can jump on ROCKNROLLA if u want
:thumbs:

tony t 25 January 2013 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 512851)

Always jump on a train billy the BS would be happy to entertain you and give ride round Anglesey

mick 25 January 2013 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t

Always jump on a train billy the BS would be happy to entertain you and give ride round Anglesey

Yep cheap rooms to be had at premier inn at the mo.

Chris Caton 25 January 2013 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 512844)
Nae bother consider yourself a honorary Clansman! That means you can be a member if SABS Scottish Division.

sounds good to me :thumbs:

Chris Caton 25 January 2013 20:25

[QUOTE=rocknrolla;512842]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 512831)

de black one then!can i fone a friend?no fuck it final ansa black :popcorn:

go for de black'un den :thumbs:

Chris Caton 25 January 2013 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 512847)

av u bin watchin :whistling:

Chris Caton 25 January 2013 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 512852)

go for it Billy, you'll nevva get a betta offa :thumbs:

jambo 25 January 2013 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 512852)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t (Post 512853)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 512858)
Yep cheap rooms to be had at premier inn at the mo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 512868)
go for it Billy, you'll nevva get a betta offa :thumbs:

Guys thankyou very much for your very kind invitation to join you but I think it is to near ERR as its the w/end before. Can I take a rain check and if its okay with you I can if you are arranging something and I fancy it I can give you a bell and come down and enjoy the w/end with you.
Cheers
B

tony t 25 January 2013 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 512874)

Guys thankyou very much for your very kind invitation to join you but I think it is to near ERR as its the w/end before. Can I take a rain check and if its okay with you I can if you are arranging something and I fancy it I can give you a bell and come down and enjoy the w/end with you.
Cheers
B

Your more then welcome to hop aboard any cruise we do billy all you have to do is say the word

jambo 25 January 2013 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t (Post 512877)
Your more then welcome to hop aboard any cruise we do billy all you have to do is say the word

Cheers Tony appreciate that so you never know you may get an invasion one of these days:thumbs:
BTW not to much luck to your lot tomorrow as we will need it all:flowers::facepalm:
But you never know they might take a lead frae oor Andra:whistling:

Chris Caton 26 January 2013 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 512874)
Cheers
B

anytime Billy, even if there's not on just say the word and the rib will be ready :cool:

jambo 26 January 2013 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 512882)

Cheers Tony appreciate that so you never know you may get an invasion one of these days:thumbs:
BTW not to much luck to your lot tomorrow as we will need it all:flowers::facepalm:
But you never know they might take a lead frae oor Andra:whistling:

Got the dates wrong, senior moment or maybe just to eager to get at them!!!!!!!!!

jambo 26 January 2013 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 512961)

anytime Billy, even if there's not on just say the word and the rib will be ready :cool:

Cheers Chris

Clamdiver1 28 January 2013 17:42

Gordon C

Hi guys, I'll be joining you on 27th + 2 mates. Will send the cheque for Fu's ASAP.

Chris Caton 28 January 2013 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clamdiver1 (Post 513366)
Hi guys, I'll be joining you on 27th + 2 mates. Will send the cheque for Fu's ASAP.

excellent :thumbs: should still be plenty of room at the Premier Inn, just round the corner from Fu's

tony t 28 January 2013 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 513369)
excellent :thumbs: should still be plenty of room at the Premier Inn, just round the corner from Fu's

I have the Premier suite as usual :D