RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (https://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   Upcoming RIB cruises (https://www.rib.net/forum/f18/)
-   -   Round Anglesey cruise - Saturday 27 April 2013 (https://www.rib.net/forum/f18/round-anglesey-cruise-saturday-27-april-2013-a-52316.html)

HUMBER P4VWL 11 December 2012 21:43

Once again, yawn, will attempt to go around Anglesey at the start of the season.

High tide Menai is around 1pm BST. Its a big 9.74m < Edit: it's 7.8 actually > so it'll be fun and its best to run with it clockwise. I will head through the bridges at just before 1/2 Water, 9.30 am. Will pass Caernarfon Ty Coch where all the dry suit brigade launch at Chris's slip with his tractor (10 ish) and then head round for picnic lunch in Holyhead marina hopefully. Onwards then right round for a charge up the Strait for a beer or two at the Gazelle.

This year I'm going at my own pace, I've swept for two/three years now shepherding smaller craft home in inclement weather (it'll be flat calm now). So whilst we do all help each other by nature, everyone really must buddy up with similar craft and make your own judgement whether to continue or turn around if weather is poor.

Hope to see a lot of you out again as it's awesome seeing 20-30 boats all charging around the island, like last year.

Again, this is just a get together, you are all responsible for your own crew and boat's safety and must observe all the local rules and regs.

A few others may organise an evening bash at the campsite in Caernarfon that night on another thread. Last year with a Hog roast and projected photos of the day scrolling through really did top it off. Be great to see you all again, as most of you regularly point out, I don't get out much now I'm a dad twice over!

Tick tock, no too long.

Chris Caton 11 December 2012 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL (Post 504767)
Once again, yawn, will attempt round Anglesey at start of season.

High tide Menai is around 1pm. Its a big 9.74m so it'll be fun and its beat to go with it clockwise. So will head through bridges at just before 1/2 twater. 9.30 am. Will

all being well, count us in, can't wait:cool:

Festinghouse 11 December 2012 23:04

hoping to be there with a rebuilt engine...fingers crossed! last year turned into a bit of a video editing competition. i thought i was doing well until black shadow productions made an appearance!

pow2gran 11 December 2012 23:11

Looking forward to it already - hopefully we will get better weather.

kerny 11 December 2012 23:49

I will be giving this one a miss due to the Scotland trip in May.

HUMBER P4VWL 12 December 2012 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerny

Isn't that a whole month later?!

kerny 12 December 2012 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL (Post 504834)
Isn't that a whole month later?!

Yes but what I say I do I do :whistling:

Lets see if you do the same ;)

HUMBER P4VWL 12 December 2012 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerny

Yes but what I say I do I do :whistling:

Lets see if you do the same ;)

I've made the last three annual Anglesey trips. Not a bad record.

Enjoy Scotland, sure you could do both. Can't public sector peeps just take a "Duvet day"? ;)

PeterM 12 December 2012 12:12

I'm going to be super cheeky ....as the 27th is my actual Birthday is there any chance of blagging a seat on the way round with someone please ? :whistling:

Or of course I convince Whisper to tow his Ribcraft up ( I can tow it ! :thumbs:) - I know he'd love it !

whisper 12 December 2012 12:17

Haha! I was going to offer a swap, a seat on this cruise or round IOM for a seat on my boat for round Isle of Wight.

tony t 12 December 2012 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterM (Post 504857)
I'm going to be super cheeky ....as the 27th is my actual Birthday is there any chance of blagging a seat on the way round with someone please ? :whistling:

Or of course I convince Whisper to tow his Ribcraft up ( I can tow it ! :thumbs:) - I know he'd love it !

No problem hop aboard with the BS gang we will find you a seat or 2 :thumbs:

PeterM 12 December 2012 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t (Post 504859)
No problem hop aboard with the BS gang we will find you a seat or 2 :thumbs:

Fantastic - thankyou ...I'll continue to work on Whisper too ....go on:thumbs: ..my car will tow Madness easily !

I've towed Glider trailer to Denbigh...its just up the road ..

neil.mccrirrick 12 December 2012 12:44

Count us in, I'm only surprised its got this late in the year before you announced it Paul :lol:

HUMBER P4VWL 12 December 2012 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by neil.mccrirrick
Count us in, I'm only surprised its got this late in the year before you announced it Paul :lol:

Lack of spare time Neil :(

Good lad Neil, still not seen Nemanda in the flesh. You happy with the Ally hull?

Glad to see TT running his tour business again. Little do they know he makes them sign a disclaimer and contract of payment once they are 250metres offshore! ;) either that or he sinks his RIB and swims ashore in his Black Shadow!

Chris Caton 12 December 2012 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerny (Post 504808)

if you want a day out we may be ale to find you a seat or two :thumbs:

kerny 12 December 2012 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 504869)
if you want a day out we may be ale to find you a seat or two :thumbs:

Thanks for offer Chris, but got 3 family weddings to attend in the New Year the first one being on the 19th April.

HUMBER P4VWL 12 December 2012 16:25

2 Attachment(s)
A taster of last year

Attachment 74829

Attachment 74830

Chris Caton 12 December 2012 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerny (Post 504874)
Thanks for offer Chris, but got 3 family weddings to attend in the New Year the first one being on the 19th April.

no probs Kerny, enjoy the weddings :D

Chris Caton 12 December 2012 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL (Post 504880)
A taster of last year

Attachment 74829

Attachment 74830

winegums on order :thumbs:

hadd 12 December 2012 17:58

Not sure about this trip i'll know a bit closer to the date if i can make it :thumbs:

telcowilliam 12 December 2012 18:01

I'll be there if its warm enough

Maximus 12 December 2012 18:22

Will definateley Try to make it this time...could well have a seat or two spare too:thumbs:

HUMBER P4VWL 12 December 2012 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by telcowilliam
I'll be there if its warm enough

Exactly what is your definition of "warm enough"?

Andy/Hadd - wouldn't be the same without you!

telcowilliam 12 December 2012 19:16

No howling wind, lashing rain, 100% cloud cover..............suppose that rules me out then!!

whisper 12 December 2012 19:18

I'll be there with Mr M :thumbs:

tony t 12 December 2012 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximus (Post 504908)
Will definateley Try to make it this time...could well have a seat or two spare too:thumbs:

Will be Good to meet up again Matthew we will give you southern boys a tour of the Island. We normally stay at the Premier Inn at Caernarfon we will sort overnight Rib storage etc if your coming plus there's a great Pub with good food all with in a stones throw of the Harbour

rocknrolla 12 December 2012 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by whisper (Post 504858)
Haha! I was going to offer a swap, a seat on this cruise or round IOM for a seat on my boat for round Isle of Wight.

If u want a seat son u can jump on, we will be there and going round ANFA:thumbs: :cool:

neil.mccrirrick 12 December 2012 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL (Post 504862)

Lack of spare time Neil :(

Good lad Neil, still not seen Nemanda in the flesh. You happy with the Ally hull?

Glad to see TT running his tour business again. Little do they know he makes them sign a disclaimer and contract of payment once they are 250metres offshore! ;) either that or he sinks his RIB and swims ashore in his Black Shadow!

Well pleased with the Rib so far. Seems to ride the waves well. Not really been in any really rough stuff yet, got some chop going round Anglesey back end of summer handled it all well

Biggest worry is the thirsty twatsu tbh still not worked out how much we are getting to the mile; I reckon it's nowhere near a litre tho more like .5. Doh but 6.9 metres I kind of expected it

tony t 12 December 2012 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 504930)
If u want a seat son u can jump on, we will be there and going round ANFA:thumbs: :cool:

Let's hope the weather is better this time you know what it's like when HP picks a weekend :D

mick 12 December 2012 20:14

Should be up for it.

rocknrolla 12 December 2012 20:24

[QUOTE=tony t;504932]Let's hope the weather is better this time you know what it's like when HP picks a weekend :D[/QUOTE Dow we know it looey:whistling:

tony t 12 December 2012 20:41

Even he as to pick a good day sometime :D

HUMBER P4VWL 12 December 2012 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t

Even he as to pick a good day sometime :D

Here's hoping. Though I do always try it in April rather than August. :(

bradosh 12 December 2012 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL
Once again, yawn, will attempt to go around Anglesey at the start of the season.

High tide Menai is around 1pm BST. Its a big 9.74m so it'll be fun and its best to run with it clockwise. I will head through the bridges at just before 1/2 Water, 9.30 am. Will pass Caernarfon Ty Coch where all the dry suit brigade launch at Chris's slip with his tractor (10 ish) and then head round for picnic lunch in Holyhead marina hopefully. Onwards then right round for a charge up the Strait for a beer or two at the Gazelle.

This year I'm going at my own pace, I've swept for two/three years now shepherding smaller craft home in inclement weather (it'll be flat calm now). So whilst we do all help each other by nature, everyone really must buddy up with similar craft and make your own judgement whether to continue or turn around if weather is poor.

Hope to see a lot of you out again as it's awesome seeing 20-30 boats all charging around the island, like last year.

Again, this is just a get together, you are all responsible for your own crew and boat's safety and must observe all the local rules and regs.

A few others may organise an evening bash at the campsite in Caernarfon that night on another thread. Last year with a Hog roast and projected photos of the day scrolling through really did top it off. Be great to see you all again, as most of you regularly point out, I don't get out much now I'm a dad twice over!

Tick tock, no too long.

Hey up p4vwl. About time this message got posted ha ha !

Count us in bradosh / tiger / asswakur can test out his new ribeye

Sure yoyo will be along here soon

HUMBER P4VWL 13 December 2012 07:33

Bradosh et al! Good to have you all on board.

M.Thornton 13 December 2012 16:40

We will try to make it if we get the new suspension seats fitted in the Vipermax in time

HUMBER P4VWL 13 December 2012 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.Thornton
We will try to make it if we get the new suspension seats fitted in the Vipermax in time

Sounds nice!

ppenman 13 December 2012 23:28

Hi,

I like the idea of doing this trip particularly with a crowd of ribs taking part. However I don't want to impose. Is the trip open to all?

HUMBER P4VWL 14 December 2012 06:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppenman
Hi,

I like the idea of doing this trip particularly with a crowd of ribs taking part. However I don't want to impose. Is the trip open to all?

Open to all. Just turn up, it's a free for all of like minded (?!) individuals. Safety in numbers but ultimately you are responsible for your own boat, crew and navigation. Join in for all or part o the trip at any point, just good to see boats on the water.

HUMBER P4VWL 14 December 2012 07:34

Looking good re numbers again!
Hp
Mr smooth
BS TT
Pow2Gran
Whisper
Peterm
Neil Mc
Hadd
Telcowilliam
Maximus
Mick
Rocknrolla
Yoyo
Bradosh
M Thornton
Ppenman

AJ. 14 December 2012 08:02

Could I come along too?

HUMBER P4VWL 14 December 2012 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJ.
Could I come along too?

No.

(Cue evil laugh.)

Mwah ha ha!

(Only kidding, as I've said, all welcome, I'll up date list periodically.)

AJ. 14 December 2012 09:02

:dance:

HUMBER P4VWL 14 December 2012 10:08

Ribnet - Round Anglesey 2013

A list of boats and engines so people get a feel for the likely cruising speeds.

If you struggle with navigation, follow the floating debris from Deano's Ribcraft as A) He will be ahead of everyone else as he is at WOT or neutral and B) He maintains A at all costs including breakages of gear, fittings and crew, last year was his steering wheel!!!.... though he carried on regardless.

Hp 6.3 Humber 175 opti
Mr smooth 7m Revenger 150 Honda
BS TT 6.3 Ribquest 140 Sooz
Pow2Gran 5.5 Humber 115 opti
Whisper hitching or 5.5 Ribcraft 585 140 Sooz
Peterm hitching/whisper
Festinghouse 6m Tornado 75 Mariner
Neil Mc 7.2m aluminium 140 Twatsoo
Hadd 5.5m Ribcraft 115 etec
Telcowilliam 6m tornado 130 Honda
Maximus ?
Mick 6m Redbay 2x 90 Honda
Rocknrolla 7m Ribcraft 225 etec
Yoyo 5.5m Menai
Bradosh 6.5m Ribeye 150 Yam
M Thornton 6m Redbay 140 Sooz
Ppenman 7m Ribeye 300 Yam
AJ 6m Ribcraft 140 Sooz

mick 14 December 2012 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL

A list of boats and engines so people get a feel for the likely cruising speeds.

If you struggle with navigation, follow the floating debris from Deano's Ribcraft as A) He will be ahead of everyone else as he is at WOT or neutral and B) He maintains A at all costs including breakages of gear, fittings and crew, last year was his steering wheel!!!.... though he carried on regardless.

Hp 6.3 Humber 175 opti
Peterm hitching/whisper
Maximus ribcraft 6.8 250 sooz
Rocknrolla 7m Osprey 225 etec
Yoyo 5.5m Menai
AJ 6m Ribcraft 140 Sooz

Looking good

Chris Caton 14 December 2012 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL (Post 505132)

Hp 6.3 Humber 175 opti
Peterm hitching/whisper
Maximus ?
Rocknrolla 7m Ribcraft 225 etec
Yoyo 5.5m Menai
AJ 6m Ribcraft 140 Sooz

think you might find Rocknrolla is an Osprey, you may be on his hit list again HP :D

HUMBER P4VWL 14 December 2012 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 505163)
think you might find Rocknrolla is an Osprey, you may be on his hit list again HP :D

Doh! Innocent mistake with potentially fatal consequences. I mean, it's not like he's built like a brick outhouse and is a member of some dark and mysterious midland's based gang........:willk:

I think as Lord Farquar I have never been off his hit list! :hide:

Dan Gurney 14 December 2012 16:50

Would love to come along to this and do at least a bit of it. Think I'll be able to keep up with only a little 85?.

tony t 14 December 2012 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL (Post 505164)

Doh! Innocent mistake with potentially fatal consequences. I mean, it's not like he's built like a brick outhouse and is a member of some dark and mysterious midland's based gang........:willk:

It's okay HP he's getting calm as he gets older he will probably only half kill you :D

mick 14 December 2012 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t

It's okay HP he's getting calm as he gets older he will probably only half kill you :D

I did alter it for him in my post and put Matts in as well

Chris Caton 14 December 2012 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t (Post 505170)

he can't get much older :hide: and he's just changed his defender to a disco3, deffinately getting old :dance:

Festinghouse 14 December 2012 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clamchowder (Post 505169)
Would love to come along to this and do at least a bit of it. Think I'll be able to keep up with only a little 85?.

yeah no problem, i didnt have much trouble last year:thumbs:

M.Thornton 14 December 2012 20:31

Think we would find our fishing rib a bit slow so we will be in the 7m Vipermax
with a 250 e-tech on the back

Phil Riley 14 December 2012 21:03

We would have loved to meet up with you all again but unfortunately will be working that weekend :-( hope to bump into some of you on the water next season though...

tony t 14 December 2012 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil Riley (Post 505219)
We would have loved to meet up with you all again but unfortunately will be working that weekend :-( hope to bump into some of you on the water next season though...

We will be around well before this event Phil will pm you when we are going to Holyhead be good to go over to the Skerries again

Phil Riley 14 December 2012 22:15

Brill- look forward to coffee on the pontoon!!

telcowilliam 14 December 2012 22:34

I'd be up for a trip to the skerries tony, I've threatened a few times but never actually 'landed' there

tony t 14 December 2012 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by telcowilliam (Post 505240)
I'd be up for a trip to the skerries tony, I've threatened a few times but never actually 'landed' there

Okay Mike have your number still, will let you know when :thumbs: best be careful or else Hp will be moaning about a thread drift :D

Dan Gurney 15 December 2012 00:27

Actually I'm not sure I'd have enough tank range to do this.

I have a 100ltr tank, and the spec sheet I've found says my 85AET will be doing 35l per hour which gives me 2hrs running with 30l left for contingency. Even at 25knt average that only gives me 50 nautical and I make the trip as posted more like 75 - 80. I guess I could haul a couple of jerry cans...

Do these sums make sense or am i being a numptie (willfish, feel free to sit this one out!)? Are these the sort of fuel costs I should be getting used to?

mick 15 December 2012 00:43

Stick some jerrys on you will be fine people will have extra I went round mull on 120 l with twin 90 s and that's 100 nm

Festinghouse 15 December 2012 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clamchowder (Post 505257)
Actually I'm not sure I'd have enough tank range to do this.

I have a 100ltr tank, and the spec sheet I've found says my 85AET will be doing 35l per hour which gives me 2hrs running with 30l left for contingency. Even at 25knt average that only gives me 50 nautical and I make the trip as posted more like 75 - 80. I guess I could haul a couple of jerry cans...

Do these sums make sense or am i being a numptie (willfish, feel free to sit this one out!)? Are these the sort of fuel costs I should be getting used to?

your figures are prob about right. think a lot of people have to carry extra cans - we do.

hadd 16 December 2012 21:36

Here's a vid from last year's Anglesey cruise / sorry it's not come on :rolleyes:

HUMBER P4VWL 17 December 2012 16:02

Looks like I'm going to be at the back with TT again anyway with some of these flying machines below! :eek:

Hp 6.3 Humber 175 opti
Peterm hitching/whisper
Maximus ribcraft 6.8 250 sooz
Rocknrolla 7m Osprey 225 etec
Yoyo 5.5m Menai
M Thornton 7m vipermax 250 etec
AJ 6m Ribcraft 140 Sooz
Clamchowder Humber 85 Yam

Chris Caton 17 December 2012 16:11

front or back, who cares, lets just hope for good weather, us old'uns need a smooth ride :cool:

telcowilliam 17 December 2012 16:30

Are we having a piggy at the end of this cruise?

HUMBER P4VWL 17 December 2012 17:10

Not sure who actually did it last time?

Kerny took numbers.

Chris Caton 17 December 2012 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL (Post 505568)
Not sure who actually did it last time?

Kerny took numbers.

think it was ribeye mick & rocky that sorted the venue etc :thumbs:

tony t 17 December 2012 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 505571)

think it was ribeye mick & rocky that sorted the venue etc :thumbs:

What about a Chinese at mr Foo's he would section part of the room and do us a Chinese banquet he does great food plus a bar .. Just a thought :D

telcowilliam 17 December 2012 19:14

Mr Fu's is good for me, he might join us as well cos he's got a rib in chris's as well

kerny 17 December 2012 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by telcowilliam (Post 505589)
he might join us as well cos he's got a rib in chris's as well

A spare rib I presume :D

rocknrolla 17 December 2012 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL (Post 505164)

I have been away shooting this wknd,so i am relaxed LF, my rib is an OSPREY,2OO HO ETEC and no mysterious gang only me son,i suppose every body looks big to u being as u are LF:lol: :angel:

kerny 17 December 2012 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 505591)
i suppose every body looks big to u being as u are LF:lol: :angel:

:rofl: watch yer shins Rocky :lol:

willk has already had probs with the little folk .....

https://www.rib.net/forum/f17/scammer...-uk-52379.html

rocknrolla 17 December 2012 19:56

Lf

[QUOTE=kerny;505595]:rofl: watch yer shins Rocky :lol:

willk has already had probs with the little folk .....
HE WOW CUM ANY WAY. HIS DAD WOW LET HIM USE THE RIB,,ONLY IF HE TAKES A GROWN UP WITH HIM:rofl: :angel:

wiLlfish 17 December 2012 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clamchowder (Post 505257)
am i being a numptie (willfish, feel free to sit this one out!)

numty iz nott a werd iym nowen too yewse yew nobbur

Quote:

Originally Posted by telcowilliam (Post 505564)
Are we having a piggy at the end of this cruise?

i fink i mite atend dis likkul jolleee jus to keap quimchowder owt ov trubbul butt bein a devowt muzlim i nead a lam too eet nott a pigg

an i wud lyke a fressh wan nott wan dat az bin rojjerd bi dem welch bastuds

whisper 17 December 2012 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t (Post 505580)
What about a Chinese at mr Foo's he would section part of the room and do us a Chinese banquet he does great food plus a bar .. Just a thought :D

I'll have the cream of someyounguy :thumbs:

kerny 17 December 2012 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiLlfish (Post 505600)
numty iz nott a werd iym nowen too yewse yew nobbur

i fink i mite atend dis likkul jolleee jus to keap quimchowder owt ov trubbul butt bein a devowt muzlim i nead a lam too eet nott a pigg

an i wud lyke a fressh wan nott wan dat az bin rojjerd bi dem welch bastuds

:rofl:

kerny 17 December 2012 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by whisper (Post 505601)

:eek: :bolt:

AJ. 17 December 2012 20:32

Quote:

Dude I don't think you meant that, north of the M4 that means your a back door burglar.

If you did mean that I'm not sharing a tent with you again and your mrs is in for a shock:eek:

rocknrolla 17 December 2012 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caton (Post 505178)
he can't get much older :hide: and he's just changed his defender to a disco3, deffinately getting old :dance:

smooth as eva MR C how am ya any way,455 yrs u av on me yoda::flowers:

rocknrolla 17 December 2012 20:48

Quote:

I BET U LIKE THE 8 BALL AZ WELL,:nonono:

tony t 17 December 2012 20:48

Quote:

We will find you a sheep instead :D

whisper 17 December 2012 20:55

My Wayne's World Jokes are wasted on you lot :lol:

kerny 17 December 2012 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t (Post 505617)

ewe should know being part Yakyda :D

jambo 17 December 2012 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerny (Post 505622)
ewe should know being part Yakyda :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t (Post 505617)

Thats probably why he never wears shorts as you would see the 'welly marks':hide:

tony t 17 December 2012 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by whisper (Post 505621)
My Wayne's World Jokes are wasted on you lot :lol:

Yep sorry mate we don't have DVD in this part of the country yet :D

whisper 17 December 2012 22:19

Dude the film was way before dvd :thumbs:

wayne&#39;s world cream of some young guy - YouTube

Festinghouse 17 December 2012 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t (Post 505637)
Yep sorry mate we don't have DVD in this part of the country yet :D

how do you find channel 4 tony now that you have that?:lol:

kerny 17 December 2012 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by whisper (Post 505640)
Dude the film was way before dvd :thumbs:

wayne's world cream of some young guy - YouTube

Is this Wayne from Texas ??

kerny 17 December 2012 22:28

If it is .....

Full Metal Jacket Best Of - YouTube

whisper 17 December 2012 22:41

I will not bow to any sponsor!

Wayne's World (6/10) Movie CLIP - I Will Not Bow to Any Sponsor (1992) HD - YouTube

HUMBER P4VWL 17 December 2012 23:58

Jeeesh, do you guys use your engines to keep on course or have all the etec saddles broken? You've drifted for ages whilst I've been gone.

Chris Caton 18 December 2012 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 505612)
smooth as eva MR C how am ya any way,455 yrs u av on me yoda::flowers:

doin ok ta, jus need a bit of menai air in the ol lungs to clear out that gas n air crap dey giv me, still a bit dozzy :cool:

Chris Caton 18 December 2012 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL (Post 505663)
Jeeesh, do you guys use your engines to keep on course or have all the etec saddles broken? You've drifted for ages whilst I've been gone.

bin driftin for last two months mate, its these big pills im poppin every day :eek:

HUMBER P4VWL 18 December 2012 10:25

Get back on the wine gums and jelly babies, they'll pull you through and ready for April.

Chris Caton 18 December 2012 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL (Post 505698)
Get back on the wine gums and jelly babies, they'll pull you through and ready for April.

nevva bin off em mate :thumbs: got a likin for blackcurrent n liquorice as well now, must'av bin all dat gas n air messin wiv me taste buds :D

Chris Caton 18 December 2012 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony t (Post 505580)

Mr Fu's sounds good to me, better get in with an early booking as it gets full on a saturday night :eek:

pow2gran 18 December 2012 19:33

Mr Foos sounds good to me.

Think we will be towards the back of the pack as we are only running a 60hp on a Menai 4.8m top speed 30kns using a litre a mile - comfortable cruising at 20kn. Total distance I believe is around 80 miles.

Does anyone know if you can refuel at Holyhead Marina?

Not managed to get around Anglesey yet so looking forward to it. Not worried though if we don't we will just turnaround and meet the the big boys coming the other way to see if they bend any props going round Puffin!

tony t 18 December 2012 19:36

No petrol at Holyhead unless you fancy a long walk :D

HP as you down on his list as115 yam on 5.5 Humber .... Sumat else he got wrong :D

tony t 18 December 2012 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by pow2gran (Post 505778)
Not worried though if we don't we will just turnaround and meet the the big boys coming the other way to see if they bend any props going round Puffin!

Now now Gran be careful we don't swamp yea as we fly through :D

pow2gran 18 December 2012 19:58

HP

Cookie has the 115yam on a 5.5 humber (hopefully Phil and Gill will be with us as well)