Old 13 July 2013, 10:30   #1

Town: Liverpool
Length: 6m +
Rib on trailer

I'm tentatively looking for a RIB on trailer that's pretty much usable straight out of the box. I'm currently looking to swap an RS Limited Eunos Roadster with cash either way as per the ad below.

I'm not really wanting to sell this but I've too much 'stuff' around me really so I need to thin it out a little.

So....

Mk1 RS Ltd, Montego Blue, 1.8.
It's a cracking car and runs and drives superbly. It's a generally tidy car but its 20 years old so could do with a couple of bumper scuffs doing but apart from that I consider it to look pretty damn good.
Electric windows, aerial, mirrors etc. S limited door speaker trims and mats and also has the proper original metal sports pedals.
There's a huge list of stuff fitted and with it, I really want to sell the whole lot in one hit.
It's fitted with BC racing coil overs which are nice and tidy and have been coated in ACF 50
All wishbones have been removed and shot blasted and powder coated then fully poly bushed and all grease nipples fitted. Polybushes are from 959 racing so not cheapo ebay ones.
The only ones I didn't change were the rear diff bushes but they come with it.
It's fitted with rose jointed drop links on the front.
All reassembled then geo set at Blink Motorsport.
Fitted with Lotus Elise seats still with fore and aft sliders and air lumbar for driver.
Hard Dog rollbar, think its the M2 sport if I recall correctly.
PLX wideband lambda and vac/boost gauge fitted into a three gauge panel from Jass on here. Gauges are fully programmable and will do more than you'll ever want.
Front and rear stainless tow hooks also from Jass
Racing beat rear bumper, Mazdaspeed gear knob, Nardi Torino steering wheel.
Top quality Toad Cat 1 alarm. Currently sat on SSR Integral A2 16" with Toyo T1r's
It's done 106,000 Kilometres and had a major service at 101 including a full cambelt kit with idlers etc. Fully Dinitrolled too.

Ok, included with it but not fitted is another whole heap of stuff.
Megasquirt PNP with an air temp senso and boss etc plus the programming lead.
Original BBS wheels together with centre caps and spanner, these are shod with Continentals
One set of scruffy JDM 16's
One mint refurbed set of Hart Racing Hyper Tuners in 15" never had tyres on since refurb
One mint refurbed by painter Dave set of Sparco Racing NS2's also never had tyres on since refurb.
Montego blue hard top, genuine with roof lining pad and glass HRW.
1 spare pair of rear calipers.
Refurb kit and pads for front brakes including new pistons and seals.
Pair of Mazda Seats with headrest speakers and rumblers in black cloth.
Carbon fibre intake kit like the one in this link from Goodwin racing http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread.php?2224-*RARE*-CARBON-FIBER-Intake-Kit-by-Goodwin-Racing-89-05-Miatas
Set of original Bilstein coilovers.
Pair or spare front hubs with new bearings, blasted and coated in black.
Full spare set of wishbones in VGC.

All in all quite a comprehensive kit and there is probably stuff I've forgotten. It'd really suit being supercharged or turbo'd, it drives and handles superbly and the Megasquirt would make life easy.

Offers in the region of £4,000.

There are also a few things I'd be interested in a deal on;
A 4-5 metre RIB at somewhere near swap money with a little cash either way. (or maybe a cheap fast fisher)
A Raider 18 with a decent 4 stroke on it (this is a bit of a shot in the dark this one as it's a bit specific)
An Alfa Guilietta (new type not the old one as it's for my missus) with cash from me.
Maybe some sort of 4x4?

This list isn't exhaustive and it might be worth asking me

IMG_0836 by SparkUK2007, on Flickr

IMG_0837 by SparkUK2007, on Flickr

IMG_0838 by SparkUK2007, on Flickr

IMG_0839 by SparkUK2007, on Flickr

IMG_0840 by SparkUK2007, on Flickr

IMG_0841 by SparkUK2007, on Flickr

I'm in Liverpool and open to suggestions
Old 28 July 2013, 10:27   #2

Town: Liverpool
Length: 6m +