It looks like you have done a very nice job of re-attaching the rope bolt to the tubes.
I fixed the exact same problem myself, on my Zodiac 650 Pro, where the rope bolt glue broke down and separated from the tubes due to the heat, UV and sun here in the Bahamas. I concluded that there just isn't enough surface area the flange of the original rope bolt offers to stay in place in tropical conditions.
My solution was to re-attach it, like you have done, then reinforce it by glueing a 2.5" wide strip of PVC (in my case) on either side of the existing 'flange', top and bottom the entire length of the rope bolt. It now has, effectively, a 5 inch wide additional reinforcement flage holding the whole thing in place. I managed to procure the new PVC sheet material from a bespoke RIB maker in the UK and brought it with me on the flight in my checked baggage!!
Importantly, I was able to get hold of the correct 2-part PolyMarine PVC adhesive from West Marine in Florida which, hopefully, will hold everthing together for the foreseeable.
I've used my RIB in some very choppy seas and, after a year, it's still holding together. Just thought I'd pass this along in case you feel it could help.