Here we go -
- Where you want to "sail" it - Around Norfolk to start, off the East Coast and further as I build confidence
- Who you plan on taking - Me the wife and two Cockapoo's
- Are you towing, mooring or marina-ing - Towing
- Where stored? Any dimensional limits? - Front Garden, engine in garage over winter
- How towed - any limits for your tow vehicle or your licence? - 1600kg, licence is fine (Im old)
- Are you carrying loads (e.g. diver bottles) - Just the wife
and maybe a pack lunch
- Are you doing any fishing, dinghy coaching etc. - Friends if invited my want to fish, not me though.
- Are you expecting the wife to be drinking wine on the front balcony of the boat while wearing a bikini or wrapped up in oilskins or a dry suit - Drinking yes, but I want her hanging on for dear life while the wind blow's through her cockapoo's hair !
I love that exchange rate, makes so much sense.
On a serious side, i did my powerboat lvl 2 and icc in southampton earlier this year and plan to do my intermediate next year. I love the idea of travelling around the uk and staying in places which keeps the missus happy very close to a slip way.
However, all these questions are very relevant because believe me, as much as I want a boat, the hardest person to justify it to is myself.
Wife in a bikini !.......Its a good job i've eaten already