Obviously there are several lengths to consider - all of which can exist simultaneously (like Schrodinger's Cat) until a tape measure is applied.
- The real length - that fits in a shed of given dimensions
- The Manufacturer's length - that fits in the catalogue
- The Marina length - that fits under a given price threshold
- The Bar Counter length - whatever your imagination can achieve
Roughly applied to the willkcraft this equates as:
- 9.5m - so MUCH smaller than the Stormforce 1050 that measured 10.4m
- Well under 10m, Commodore
- Well large
* If you had something that was 9.96 somethings long and someone asked you how long it was - what would be your answer?