Old 06 January 2007, 19:46   #41

Town: Leighton Buzzard
Length: 5m +
Google translation

Svetlana Hello! I telephoned you on Friday about. We are very interested to know more about the boat. If possible, I would like to ask a few questions. First I realized 15,000 euros is the value of the boat without an engine, could you find its value together with the built-dizel-dwigatelem approximately 300 hp otechestvenogo and / or import of production, including the cost of installation of the engine. We would like to get bus picture and know what certificates she has. Just for information, I am speaking as a private buyer. Thank you very much in advance.
Old 06 January 2007, 20:13   #42

Town: scotland
Boat name: tango
Make: looking
Engine: outboard
the translation machine is good , is it a british one ?

otechestvenogo?
Old 06 January 2007, 20:30   #43

Town: West Sussex
Length: no boat
Quote:
Originally Posted by tango1 View Post

Здравствуйте Светлана!

Я звонила Вам в пятницу по поводу.
Мы очень заинтересованы узнать побольше о лодке.
Если возможно я хотела бы задать несколько вопросов.
Первое как я поняла 15000 евро это стоимость лодки без мотора, не могли бы Вы посчитать ее стоимость вместе с встроенным дизель-двигателем приблизительно на 300 л.с. отечественого и/или импортного производства, включая стоимость установки этого двигателя. Еще нам бы хотелось увидет побольше фото и узнать какие сертификаты она имеет .

Просто для информации я выступаю как частный покупатель.

Большое спасибо заранее.
Human translation Translation is as follows:

Start text.

Hello Svetlana!

I called you on Friday on this subject.

We are very interested to know more about the boat.

If possible, I would like to ask a few questions.

The first one: As I understood, the cost of the boat is 15000 Euros without the engine. Could you calculate the cost together with a built-in diesel engine of approximatety 300 HP, the engine to be either a domestic make or an imported one, including the cost of installing the engine? We would also like to see more photos and hear from you what certificates the boat has.

Just for your info, I am a private buyer.

Many thanks in advance.
end of translation

it would be interested to hear what Svetlana had to say
Old 06 January 2007, 20:33   #44
RIBnet admin team

Boat name: imposter
Make: FunYak
Length: 3m +
Engine: Tohatsu 30HP
MMSI: 235089819
Quote:
Sorry for wrong spelling. I meant that Japan which was never a very industrial country before the Second World War and which was a rip off by the Americans after the war could create a very fast industrial empire. So please don't assume it was a developed country!
Ahh so nothing really to do with business marketing! I think you will find that in the late 60s the Japanese motor cycle production facilities were pretty advanced (for their time) - which is what I was getting at by "developed". How the country came to become ecconomically successful is a whole separate issue. My point is that IMHO Russia is, not yet, in the competitive position economically and industrially compared to the rest of the world that Japan was in the 60s. oh and probably more importantly there were people doing the importing and support for you not diy. However it is distracting somewhat from aim of the thread whatever that may have been
Old 06 January 2007, 21:21   #45

japanese miracle

I am not going to agrue with IMHO
Old 06 January 2007, 22:09   #46
alt

Town: Galway, West Eire
Make: Cranchi
Engine: 2 x Volvo KAD300
Send a message via MSN to alt
Quote:
I am not going to agrue with IMHO
Don't argue with IMHO - He'll kick your ass!
Old 06 January 2007, 22:12   #47

to alt

i dont argue with stupid and rude comments either
Old 07 January 2007, 00:15   #48

Town: Christiansted.V.I.
Boat name: Froggy
Make: Avon SeaRider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Johnson 50
Quote:
I meant that Japan which was never a very industrial country before the Second World War and which was a rip off by the Americans after the war could create a very fast industrial empire.
Hmmm. I are one and I don't mean Japanese. Just what in your opinion was it that made Japan a "rip off by the Americans"? You sir are foaming at the mouth. I'm sure you're a good man at heart but your presentation lends itself to serious questions relative to your knowlege and motive.

By the way....for a country that "was never a very industrial country before WWII," Japan did a pretty good job of building equipment for an Air Force, Army and Navy that occupied a better portion of Asia and the Central Pacific.

In the Caribbean we don't like bland beans and rice. Thank you Tango for spicing up the forum. I'm sure the Cryllic email answered everyone's questions.

Tomas
Old 07 January 2007, 20:43   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polwart View Post
I would also suggest that Japan was more ecconomically developed, and founded on strong legal/business principles which (once understood) makes it more apealing to work with than Russia, where having bundles of US dollars in brown envelopes will probably help a lot. Finally my understanding is that Japan can make goods efficiently by using efficient processes, and possibly a different work ethos, but not through paying people a pitance.
This is not me who started this comparing this industrial statement of Russia and Japan in the past and insulted other nations. But i still can't understand properly in what reprect they were compared and how this related to the quality of rib building? I just can say that to insult an other country that you clearly know little about is rude. I think an opinion that builders who has biult many ships for Soviet Union navy can't build a RIB sounds qiute stupid as well. It just sounds for me like a reaction of people who are scared that their last industril pride could be taken away by foreign country as it has happened already with other fields of our industry here.
Old 07 January 2007, 21:09   #50

Town: San Carlos, Mexico
Boat name: INDE
Make: LOMAC 730
Length: 7m +
Engine: 200 Merc.
MMSI: Please press 1
Send a message via Skype™ to Limey Linda
Tango1
May I suggest you are trying to "piss into the wind" Also, your spelling and grammar do not help your position. I think this thread is going down hill.
Old 07 January 2007, 21:13   #51

Town: Over here
Boat name: S.S. Nobstick
Make: Three Wise Monkeys
Engine: 44lbs of thrust....
Quote:
This is not me who started this comparing this industrial statement of Russia and Japan in the past and insulted other nations. But i still can't understand properly in what reprect they were compared and how this related to the quality of rib building? I just can say that to insult an other country that you clearly know little about is rude. I think an opinion that builders who has biult many ships for Soviet Union navy can't build a RIB sounds qiute stupid as well. It just sounds for me like a reaction of people who are scared that their last industril pride could be taken away by foreign country as it has happened already with other fields of our industry here.
Ignoring the fact that there is no commonality of skills in building a RIB versus a ship.... have you ever seen a Russian/Soviet ship.. or any other piece of engineering ..close up? I built some parts, fairly recently, for a Refinery in Mozyr... and they tried to get us to use their local steel... to avoid any mismatch of properties at temperature... the stuff was piss poor and couldn't conform to any internationally recognized standard...

But that's not really my point.. We the consumer want everything as cheaply as possible.. it doesn't matter that the Countries we buy stuff from don't have the social infrastructure we take for granted to support... as long as we get what we want cheaply... Greed ,folks... that's what's taking us down now... whether it's personal or corporate....
Old 07 January 2007, 22:10   #52

back to the start!

This is not Tango1 this is his Russian friend
Yes i have seen and have been on a Russian ships and everything worked absolutly fine for many years before and after they were sold to African countries. And shipping lines have made many billions of US dollars form the Soviet Union.
so my freinds lets take a break from all this until we are all 100% sure about our facts rather than just opinions and go back and look at the original post. all we commented about was a boat which looks very much like a revenger which is for sale at less than 10k! but it is built in russia this may be a good built boat or it might not be ( we dont know ) but all i would like to do is find out more about the boat.if the boat is good and the cost is true, i will ask the question are we paying to much here in the uk for the same products which we can buy from other countries ? after all what is wrong with doing a little shopping to get the best value for your money?
Old 08 January 2007, 04:38   #53
pop

Town: Paihia
Make: Scorpion
Length: 8m +
Engine: indoard yam 420 sti
Tango or your so called Russian Friend

whats so funny is that you dont post a picture of this rib, its a figment of your imagination thats why. Try cutting down on the bubbles and become a soft drink!

i am just choosing a boat yard to build my new toy and i can tell you its bigger then the rib you are talking about and it will cost me just over £9,000 thats with a cabin and engine room for two monsters.
i think if your so into money saving then contact me i can build you a 9m rib for that money, i use a company that has been making commercial craft for 87 years.

Old 08 January 2007, 07:52   #54

Town: Oakland CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
Deposits are now being accepted for CyberRIBS manufactured in Nigeria. It's a new process whereby the air is compacted into flotation without the need of a tube. These RIBS can be emailed avoiding all sort of nasty transit costs. Please PM me and I'll give you the routing number to deposit your checks!
Tomas
Tomas;

Is that the new method of smuggling out the Prince's several million dollar bank account? If so, I'm already working on it. Glad a new RIB will be thrown in for free.

jky
Old 08 January 2007, 16:33   #55

Town: Christiansted.V.I.
Boat name: Froggy
Make: Avon SeaRider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Johnson 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyasaki View Post
Tomas;

Is that the new method of smuggling out the Prince's several million dollar bank account?
jky
Uh...yes, now that you ask. The CyberCash will be stashed in the CyberRib when it's delivered. Send me a real money order though cause I'm an old fashioned guy!

Posted by Tomas' Nigerian Friend
Old 08 January 2007, 21:24   #56
RIBnet admin team

Quote:
Let me introduce the concept of a discussion forum. You post a topic/question/thread/piece of information. In so doing, you invite all other (registered) internet users to comment, question, answer or discuss those points. You may not agree with the comments, opinions, ideas or answers offered but thats life.

The good news about RibNET is that it has an ignore this user option - so if you keep talking drivel and not producing evidence of this aparently amazing bargain then I can turn that on and stop listening to yer greetin.
Old 08 January 2007, 21:27   #57
RIBnet admin team

Some "genuine" advice...

If this is based on a revenger then I doubt it is a legitiamite dealer (look on revenger website - dealers are listed in Finland, etc but not Russia). In which case, if it is an unauthorised copy (splash in rib terms) which infringes Revengers Intellectual Property, Revenger may well be entitled to serve an injunction on YOU to prevent you from importing it.
Old 09 January 2007, 08:47   #58
Administrator

Town: Brighton

John
Old 10 January 2007, 15:44   #59

Town: emsworth
Boat name: the black stuff
Make: BALLISTIC
Length: 8m +
Engine: 2 x 200hp etec's
thought this should come round again , anyway spoke to mr revenger today shall we just say hes a bit pissed off

from the horses mouth its not & will never be a revenger as we all know it

hes on the case
Old 10 January 2007, 22:58   #60

we are still on the case!

i will update yous when i have all the info that i require. figment of your imagination (quote from POP) look at the last post from riva.as for poor old polwart.do you think they would be so stupid to not to change a few little things? after all a rib had to start some where!lets wait and see what more i can find out as i said we are still on the case in a very active way.