Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16 September 2002, 10:37   #1
Country: UK - England
Town: Oxford
Make: Ribtec, Ballistic, C
Engine: 40hp 4 strokes - twi
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 316

Does anyone know of anywhere that I can buy around 5 or six letters of resin form fairly cheaply? Well cheaper that a chandlers. The other thing is that I understand that West system flexes slightly when it is cured which means that it is not brittle. Does anyone have any comments on whether this makes a difference I want to firstly sheath a dingy hull and secondly seal a gap between a steel transom plate and the hull where moisture is getting in?

dgpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 September 2002, 19:10   #2
Country: UK - England
Town: Great Harwood, Lancs
Boat name: Tigger II
Make: Bombardier Aerodeck
Length: 3m +
Engine: Tohatsu 25HP
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 626
Try Glassplies in southport they do all stuff to do with fiberglass.

Or look in yellow pages for fiberglass manufactures, if you put go with a suitable can they will somtimes sell you some cheap.

Regards Gary
Garygee is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT. The time now is 18:46.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.