Town: San Carlos, Mexico
Boat name: INDE
Make: LOMAC 730
Length: 7m +
Engine: 200 Merc.
MMSI: Please press 1
Send a message via Skype™ to Limey Linda
Project LOMAC

The budget is busted! big surprise Eh. Noticed a seam lifting a bit where the aft. cones join but that is an easy fix. VHF and Aerial installed, but I need a midget to get inside the console for the wiring. Going to pick up the additional guide rollers for the trailer tomorrow and buy some seats and a water presure guage kit. Pedestal for the helm seat is installed and braced with epoxy coated steel tubing. The budget buster is the Tohatsu 6 hp 4s. aux. Not a bad price at $1265.00 delivered. Still have to install a second battery. Chartplotter is going to have to wait. Oh, as a result of the aux. purchase I had to buy the little lady a new 32 " LCD TV. Have to admit there are some screaming deals on electronics at the mo.
We have sold our house so will be heading to Mexico end of June. Have rented a nice 2 bed. 1 min. walk from the beach for 2 months so we can look around. for a good purchase deal. It will be nice not to have a mortgage.
Due to the charts ( paper and electronic) for the Sea of Cortez, San carlos area, being made in 1873-75 and are very inaccurate; I spent 40 hours making my own using EarthNC. The nice guy at EarthNC offered to refine them and combine into one layer that will be available FOC on the internet later this week.
Trust me, emptying out a house that you have lived in for 20 years is a LOT of work.
Cheers, T.