Go Back   RIBnet Forums > RIB talk > RIBs & ribbing
Click Here to Login

Old 29 August 2007, 08:33   #1

Town: Belfast
Make: artic blue
Length: 8m +
Engine: inboard
New Artic Blue Ribs In Ireland

rib event on lough neagh ireland featuring the all new artic blue rib on 30th September

Artic blue have been designed and engineered by nowergian Geir Arnstad, renowned for his offshore racing boat designs. The unique double stepped v shaped hull, combines revolutionary saftey, fantastic sea worthiness with impeccable handling which ensures a smooth stable ride and ultimate comfort.
These top performance, high specification ribs are designed for use throughout the worlds oceans.
These boats are available from 23 to 29 feet with the 37 foot cabin. A variety of engine setups, both petrol and diesel, mean you boat can be specified how you like it for either crusing or performance.
Further information on the launch and the artic blue range is available by contacting me on +44 (0) 7919591257
Old 29 August 2007, 09:33   #2

Town: Guernsey
Boat name: Monkey Nutz
Make: Cougar R8 Sport
Engine: 350Sci Verado
I would be interested in more details on the Artic Blue 29 with the Ilmor 700 inboard..
Regards
Tony
Old 29 August 2007, 15:27   #3

Town: Belfast
Make: artic blue
Engine: inboard
artic blue ilmor

was out in oslo testing this boat ooh what a boat.
the 29ft artic blue can handly any horse power you put in it and the setup i drove had the V10 dodge yiper 710hp, teague high performance Platinum xr sterndrive with 25" single prop.
the condition on the day was about a force 4 blowing with 4-5 feet close choppy waves in multiple direction and still made over 68 knots with 4 crew and 2 photographers.
The stabliity of the boat was not compromised in any way and rode very comfortably. the top speed will be over 80 knots.

everything worked about the boat. the racing seats are so comfortable and hold you so way. the large windscreen was a big advantage and very different from any other rib.

i have lots of information on these boats so any other questions on the boat range. try to reply as quick as possible