I am not normally someone who takes part in charity type things, although I always donate when someone else does. However this year I decided to take part in Movember in memory of my brother Mike who lost his battle with cancer earlier this year leaving behind 2 lovely children and an amazing wife.
So if anyone fancies droppping some money in the pot then feel free it all for a good cause and I am planning on going for the full Trucker Look so it could be a good laugh as well thats if I don't get arrested down at the Blue Oyster Bar first of course
Here are the details:
To highlight the importance of what I am doing, take a look at these statistics:
• 1 in 9 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
• This year 40,000 new cases of the disease will be diagnosed in the UK
• 47% of testicular cancer cases occur in men under 35 years and over 90% occur in men under 55 years
If you’d like to help change these statistics, please donate to me by:
• Donating online at: Movember United Kingdom - Home
• Writing a cheque payable to 'Movember', referencing my Registration ID: 4797677 and mailing it to: Movember Europe PO Box 68600 London EC1P 1EF
For more details, take a look at the Programs We Fund section on the Movember website: http://uk.movember.com/about/funding-overviewThank
you in advance for supporting my efforts to change the face of men's health.