Now back to being Mollers!

Town: Arundel
Boat name: Mike Bravo 1
Make: Scorp
Length: 9m +
Engine: Yanmar 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADS
Im merely a bystander and have no idea of the extent of the problems at Prosports end but this boat seems to have taken 2yrs to materialise, surely Vince has every right to be a little bitter, unless of course the problems were his end.
Perhaps Vince wasn't parting with the folding at the appropriate juncture, one might ask?
Old 11 June 2006, 21:27   #22

Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice
Perhaps Vince wasn't parting with the folding at the appropriate juncture, one might ask?
Yes one might ask - one could also keep one's nose out!!!

I have a reason for keeping quiet at the moment.
Old 11 June 2006, 21:29   #23
Now back to being Mollers!

Town: Arundel
Boat name: Mike Bravo 1
Make: Scorp
Length: 9m +
Engine: Yanmar 300
Sorry, What was that Vince?

'Nose out' !! Don't be a Tosser! If you want noses out of your business why do you post it all on the www?! Stroll on!
Old 11 June 2006, 21:34   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepSol
i gave you my advice which you didn't take and just carried on in your own manner, so at that point rather than wasting 26p a minute for no gratitude what so ever i decided to walk away and did notr want to be involved in any way further.

So sorry if you feel your free slave hadn't been there for you to the bitter end but you start to take the piss, pretty much what you did with Bob.

if you want to talk about it in more detail on here i am quite happy to but personally i thought your bitterness would pass on to me at some stage.
Actually you seem to have started the bitterness - I merely started a thread to thank some people.

Strange how you seem to be able to speak for Bob - having spoken to him the situation seems ok to me.

I am sorry you feel like this - maybe you shouldn't have become "piggy in the middle"???
Old 11 June 2006, 21:35   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice
Sorry, What was that Vince?

'Nose out' !! Don't be a Tosser! If you want noses out of your business why do you post it all on the www?! Stroll on!
Don't recall launching an unprovoked attack on you. As you don't know ANY of the FACTS maybe you should wait until you do......
Old 11 June 2006, 21:43   #26
ADS

Town: Dorset
Length: 4m +
I think knowing all the facts and looking at it from both Vince and Prosport's perspective would enable people to develop an opinion. Ultimately however, it is none of our business, although little outbursts from both parties does no favours for either individual.
If I was Prosport I would clarify the matter on this forum as it is widely read by new rib buyers and the Chronicles of the Codcraft do not portray them well.
Old 11 June 2006, 21:47   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADS
I think knowing all the facts and looking at it from both Vince and Prosport's perspective would enable people to develop an opinion. Ultimately however, it is none of our business, although little outbursts from both parties does no favours for either individual.
If I was Prosport I would clarify the matter on this forum as it is widely read by new rib buyers and the Chronicles of the Codcraft do not portray them well.
Remember Prosport has been sold.

Brilliant hull - brilliant design.
Old 11 June 2006, 21:49   #28

Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
i think that if codprawn posts snippits of information which then lead to questions in peoples minds then why the hell should we not ask questions, its a free world when i last checked...

personally i am not fussed either way as i have my boat and very happy too
Old 11 June 2006, 22:02   #29

Town: St Martins
Boat name: MATRIX
Make: Jeanneau Leader 805
Length: 8.05
Engine: Volvo KAD 43 Diesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
Actually you seem to have started the bitterness - I merely started a thread to thank some people.

Strange how you seem to be able to speak for Bob - having spoken to him the situation seems ok to me.

I am sorry you feel like this - maybe you shouldn't have become "piggy in the middle"???
1 Yes after all the running around a small thank you wouldnt have gone amiss.

2 The situation may seem ok to you but you didnt deliver what you promised to Bob and in my opinion treated him unfairly. He didnt have much choice for one part of the promise you gave but you could have delivered the other promise seeing as you were standing around in the baking sun for hours with no food and drink.

3 Yes maye i shouldnt have become piggy in the middle but i thought i was doing you a favour well actually i did you several favours.

The trouble with you Vince is that you whine so much about the little points you get so lost in your complaints that you lose track of the big picture or the full story.

Either give the people on here the full story or change the subject back to ribbing.
Old 11 June 2006, 22:08   #30

Quote:
1 Yes after all the running around a small thank you wouldnt have gone amiss.

2 The situation may seem ok to you but you didnt deliver what you promised to Bob and in my opinion treated him unfairly. He didnt have much choice for one part of the promise you gave but you could have delivered the other promise seeing as you were standing around in the baking sun for hours with no food and drink.

3 Yes maye i shouldnt have become piggy in the middle but i thought i was doing you a favour well actually i did you several favours.

The trouble with you Vince is that you whine so much about the little points you get so lost in your complaints that you lose track of the big picture or the full story.

Either give the people on here the full story or change the subject back to ribbing.

1. I DID thank you at the time - just not bothering to answer the phone any more wasn't exactly the decent thing to do was it? If you had told me the situation I would have left you alone.

The full story WILL be told in good time.
Old 11 June 2006, 22:08   #31
ADS

Quote:
Remember Prosport has been sold.
Im fully aware of that, but I believe the new company are retaining the Prosport name and the boats I assume will be largely unchanged, therefore I think my above post is still relevant.
Old 11 June 2006, 22:17   #32

Quote:
1. I DID thank you at the time - just not bothering to answer the phone any more wasn't exactly the decent thing to do was it? If you had told me the situation I would have left you alone.

Vince i was repeating myself every call and still you did nothing but complain to me cos you couldnt get hold of Jason and all at my expense.

i am looking forward to seeing the Full Story. But i would be careful if i were people in glass houses and all that.
Old 11 June 2006, 22:22   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADS
Hi Alex

i am not part of Pro Sport any more and was not part of Vinces sale but was trying to lend a hand in the process but you can only help those that help themselves.

Dom
Old 11 June 2006, 22:24   #34

Quote:
Vince i was repeating myself every call and still you did nothing but complain to me cos you couldnt get hold of Jason and all at my expense.

i am looking forward to seeing the Full Story. But i would be careful if i were people in glass houses and all that.
Well I thought you were his representative? I thought you had been appointed to deal with problems? Sorry if I misunderstood the situation.

I have no argument with you - told you that all along.
Old 11 June 2006, 22:32   #35
ADS

Quote:
Hi Alex

i am not part of Pro Sport any more and was not part of Vinces sale but was trying to lend a hand in the process but you can only help those that help themselves.

Dom
Got you, I just assumed you represented/ worked for or with Prosport, my misinterpretation, well at least the boat is back home now.
Old 11 June 2006, 23:01   #36

Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Quote:
cant wait !
Old 13 June 2006, 11:52   #37
Administrator

Town: Brighton
Length: 3m +
Quote:
I think that the last thing you posted on the subject was here: http://www.rib.net/forum/showthread....049&post108049

Quote:
All I can say is the future is looking much better for someone buying a ProSport, materials have changed staff have changed and I have stepped in for people to call as Jason is spending more time working than answering calls and emails.
Possible cause of confusion for some onlookers?

John
Old 13 June 2006, 13:36   #38

Town: A large rock
Boat name: La Frette
Make: Osprey Vipermax
Length: 6m +
Engine: 200 Suzzy
And if I remember correctly, the ProSport website also mentioned the alliance with Dominic's company who were to act as 'Customer Support' for ProSport clients.
Old 13 June 2006, 15:35   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kennett
I think that the last thing you posted on the subject was here: http://www.rib.net/forum/showthread....049&post108049

Possible cause of confusion for some onlookers?

John
Quite right but Codprawns sale was before my time. You have to draw a line somewhere and cant work for free.

As I said advice was given and not taken and I got a bit tired of hearing the same replies without the requested action taken.

Yes you are right I was fielding in between and passing on messages and putting out quotes but my telephone line was not to be mistaken for the samaritans!

Dom

Ooops bet I have opened a can of worms with the last phrase!
Old 13 June 2006, 17:15   #40

Length: 6m +
Quote:
Quite right but Codprawns sale was before my time.
Sounds to me just like when banks/phone companies run special offers "for new customers only"