Town: Frinton on Sea
Boat name: Little One
Make: Yamaha
Length: under 3m
Engine: Inboard/Petrol
Jet Ski Charity Challenge

This is what I am doing......

JetSki Charity Challenge - Justin Humphrey
From Frinton on Sea, Justin, in his 40th year, has decided that he would like to try something a little more challenging than life itself. Whilst doing so, he thought that others may benefit at the same time.

At present he is awaiting authority from a large organisation for him to fly the flag for them during this jet ski challenge around the British Isles.

Not having visited much of his own country, Justin is keen to meet people from all over the island, as well as view some of the wonderful coast line that we all must take for granted, and rarely see and experience oursleves. Throughout the trip he will be photographing all the places he visits, which will be included in a gallery on this site afterwards.

Justin will start intense training, once the weather gets above freezing, in order to be completely comfortable physically. A personal trainer will be recruited for focussed training for the appropriate parts! Mentally, he says, the job is already done!

As far as safety is concerned, Justin will undertake training in chart reading, radio use and first aid. Nothing will be left to too much risk. Though he would never consider this trip with on-water support, saying, "What's the point in that? What, then, is the challenge?"

Have a look - www.jetskicharitychallenge.co.uk

.......I am looking for shepherds to help me through some difficult parts, like the north west of Scotland. If there is anyone who can help, please, please do contact me.

All the best

Justin