Old 12 September 2012, 11:41   #1

Town: Portsmouth
Make: Ballistic RIBs
Length: 7m +
RIBase
JBT MARINE New & Used RIB Show 14th to 23rd Sept

Well it is that time of year again, when everyone heads down to the South coast to see what's on display at the Southampton Boatshow.

This year I thought I would offer you the chance to come to a completely FREE show! Due to our fantastic facilities, I can launch ANY RIB IN STOCK for a test drive. That's right.. I will put any of our onsite stock boats in the water for a test run on the day, to make choosing the right RIB even easier.

Therefore, I would like to invite you to come down to our office at Trafalgar Wharf, to try our great selection of new and used RIBS during the 14th - 23rd of September. These are the same dates as the Southampton Boat Show All visitors will be entered into a free prize draw to win an Ocean Safety Grab Bag!

As well as showing off our Fantastic wide range of used RIBS! We will have the 7.8, 6.5 and 5.5 Ballistic's based in the water, ready to take you out in the Solent for a spin. This is a great opportunity, to find out what size RIB and layout works best for you. Don't forget to take a sneaky peak at all our listings before you visit the show:
Ribs For Sale Boat Yard, Rigid Inflatable Boats for Sale

Ribs For Sale | Rigid Inflatable Boats | Buy or Sell a RIB

We are expecting to be busy, so if you would like to make an appointment please call Kim on:
0870 908 9336 or email info@ribsforsale.com. Do feel free to bring along a guest or the whole family, as getting out on the water is always more fun in a group!

The first five booked appointments will receive a Ballistic gift pack - including a Ballistic jacket, key ring and information bundle.

We look forward to seeing you.
Best wishes,

Tom Sanderson
Sales Manager

JBT is the best place to buy and sell your RIB...IN THE WORLD!!!

If you would like more information about RIBs, subscribe for FREE to our "Essential guide to buying a RIB". This guide is packed full of expert advice and is a "must have" if you want to buy or already own a RIB.

T: +44 (0)870 908 9336
M: +44 (0)7817 299 479
Ribs For Sale | Rigid Inflatable Boats | Buy or Sell a RIB

Tags
rib, rib test drive try a rib, southampton boat show, used boat show