My boats on ebay, link here:
what do you think to these questions I've been getting?
i m from greece and i like this boat
i can arrange to collect in person this boat
can i bid? i can send you some money in front and the rest i can give it to you when i collect the item.
is this boat have a CE certificate?
please tell me your location?
this action is only for the body?
the engine and the center console?
No thank you, payment is in full, your -1* feedback concerns me
I M TASOS AND I WRITE YOU ON BEHALF OF VAGGELIS
I CAN BID ON THIS ITEM AND I CAN ARANGE FOR SHIPPING THIS TO GREECE.
I HAVE A FRIEND LIVE THERE IN LYMINGTON, HIS NAME IS GRAHAM JELLEY AND HE WORKS IN SCORPION COMPANY AND IF I BID AND WIN HE IS GONE TO PAY YOU AND SEND THE ITEM TO ME.
IF YOU AGREE I CAN BID ON BEHALF OF VAGELIS AND IF I WON I CAN SEND YOU A 10% OF THE WINNING BID AND THE OTHER 90% GRAHAM WILL GIVE IT TO YOU WHEN HE COME TO COLECT THE BOAT.
THANKS A LOT
PS REMEMBER IM TASOS AND IM FRIEND OF VAGELIS FROM GREECE
No thanks, UK bidders only payment in full on collection, not 10% here 90% there
WHAT IF I BID AND IF I WON I PAY YOU ISNTANDLY BY PAYPAL.
I SOURE YOU THAT WE ARE GENIUQE BUYERS
ME AND VAGELIS WE WORK TOGETHER IN A BIG ORGANIZATION HERE IN GREECE. WE CAN FIND THIS KIND OF BOAT HERE THATS WY WE LOOKING IT IN UK.
HERE IS MY FULL DETAILS
90, Marinou Antypa Str.
GR 141 21, N. Heraklion
Phone: +30 210 2781 733 (direct)
+30 210 2781 700 (centre)
FAX: +30 210 2724 868
I don't have paypal as I don't agree with there ludicrous withdrawal fee's -
What do you think guys, I'll update this as the replies keep coming -