Old 14 August 2009, 23:43   #21

Town: yorkshire
Boat name: little vicky
Make: avon ex RNLI
Length: 3m +
Engine: tohatsu
when our lot turn up at the slipway its like an outing of the VON TRAPPS,,,though always remember one day when i was out in our other fishing boat and i had the girls who were then in their teens with me ,but i told them to stay out of the way in the cabin ,as we had to tow another boat with 5 big rufty tuffty anglers back in who had broken down and had run onto rocks ,when we got back in a small crowd of other fishermen had gathered when up pops the forward hatch and out pokes our lots heads singing spice girl songs to the other boats embarasment ,all the other fisherman watching saying eeeh fancy that getting rescued by the spice girls .
Old 15 August 2009, 08:23   #22
JSP

Town: Southport
Boat name: Qudos
Make: 5.4 Searider
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yam 115 V4
MMSI: 235068784
Quote:
Originally Posted by m chappelow View Post
when our lot turn up at the slipway its like an outing of the VON TRAPPS,,,though always remember one day when i was out in our other fishing boat and i had the girls who were then in their teens with me ,but i told them to stay out of the way in the cabin ,as we had to tow another boat with 5 big rufty tuffty anglers back in who had broken down and had run onto rocks ,when we got back in a small crowd of other fishermen had gathered when up pops the forward hatch and out pokes our lots heads singing spice girl songs to the other boats embarasment ,all the other fisherman watching saying eeeh fancy that getting rescued by the spice girls .

It's hard work with so many though isn't it? But I will say, if you have 3 you may as well have 13 (Jesus I hope she doesn't read that!). Only thing they do suffer for is quality time, you just can't spread yourself thin enough.

Plan was to get a shed with a big lock on the inside for me and the dog to hide in but didn't have enough room in the garden so I bought a RIB but the poor dog is sh!t scared of it.