Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10 July 2017, 14:07   #1
Country: UK - England
Length: 6m +
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 21
Holidaying abroad with rib

Hi, I'm looking at taking my rib abroad next year and wondered where people thought would be best? I'd like to take wakeboard and inflatables so somewhere where I can use them and would prefer lake but med would be good too.

I've heard mixed things on taking rib abroad with vat receipt etc what I haven't got.

fjc2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 July 2017, 14:29   #2
Pikey Dave's Avatar
Country: UK - England
Town: South Yorks
Boat name: Black Pig
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: DF140a
MMSI: 235111389
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 9,775
For starters put your boat on the Small Ships Register. Costs 25 for 5 yrs. You shouldn't need any additional VAT paperwork within the EU. There are reports of Croatia (incorrectly) demanding a T2L. The RYA website has all the info you need
Rule#2: Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
Rule#3: Tha' can't educate pork.
Pikey Dave is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:03.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.