Old 01 August 2006, 15:57   #1

Town: Bridgend / Swansea
Boat name: Drake
Make: ballistic
Length: no boat
Engine: yamaha 150 hpdi
Henshaw Inflatables Limited

I damaged a rubber moulding on my 4 year old RIB and I was unable to obtain a replacement part from either the manufacturer or the UK distributor for the boat, a matter which I was not impressed with.

However, the distributor suggested I contacted Henshaws as they might have a suitable part in stock. I did this and discussed, via email, my requirements with the Joint M.D. Chris Horridge who was extremely helpfull.

Though he was unable to confirm that they may be able to help from some digital images of the broken moulding, I transmitted to him, he suggested that I send him the part abnd they would see what they could do.

I sent the part on a Friday and recieved an email from Chris on the Monday stating that they were going to try to modify another stock item to the shape and profile of the original part.

I received another email later in the day saying that they had managed to carry ouit the modification and that the part was back in the post to me. I received it and the old part the next morning.

This service was "out of this world" and I will not embaress Chris by stating what the cost to me was but suffice it to say that, regardless of my predicament, whatever the cost, I would happily have paid substantially more

All I can say is, " What a company and what service", I am extremely gratefull to Chris and his staff and it goes without saying that I would thoroughly recommend Henshaws to anyone requiring anything to do with the supply or service of tubes and their accessories.

Thank you Chris and Henshaws.

Chris Williams
Old 01 August 2006, 16:46   #2

Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Seen your boat in the Marina many times - welcome to RIBNET!!! Was it you on TV the other day? Didn't see the prog myself but from the description it sounded like your boat.