Old 05 November 2003, 19:48   #1

Town: Ongar, Essex
Make: Avon 620
Length: 6.2
Engine: mercury 135 Optimax
good chandlery

Now that the Ribs on order and Richard B and Louise have sent me a list as long as my arm and they will need to be long to reach the bottom of my pockets to pay for it. Does any body have any good links to some chandlery / boat shops etc. CHEAP ONES

Old 05 November 2003, 21:33   #2

Town: Hamble
Length: 9m +
Re: good chandlery

Quote:
Originally posted by stevecare
Richard B and Louise have sent me a list as long as my arm

Why not buy it all on the Internet, depending on what is on "the list" most can probably be sourced from one of the big internet based suppliers that advertise in publications such as Practical Boatowner. Failing that it might be worth a visit to Gosport Boat Jumble on Sunday.
Old 06 November 2003, 07:20   #3

Town: Whitstable
Boat name: Tango
Make: Avon and Narwhal2.4m
Length: 4m +
Engine: 60HP Yamaha
My recommendation

Hi

I bought a pair of Gill wellies and a Henry Lloyd hat last week from a company called Piplers who are in poole http://www.piplers.co.uk/

The very nice sales man called me within 5 minutes of my order going through to check the size i'd put on the form cause like a donut i'd order a size 6 instead of a 9 and to just confirm my order, they didn't have the boots in but were expecting them in the next day, anyway i placed the order on Tuesday and the goods were with me on Thursday :-) to my surprise, add must add after using them on Saturday they are the best bit of boating kit i've ever bought, now i have nice snugg warm feet and not the cold clammy wet suit foot rot.

Will be using Piplers again in the future and would recomment them to anyone else looking for kit.

Richard