Old 11 November 2010, 17:29   #21

Boat name: abymac three
Make: avon 560 adventure
Length: 5m +
Engine: 115 df
avon

if the wife listened to the mother inlaw .i wouldnt be maried now .anyway i like my 560 adventure and have owned it now for 4 years. and i dont want to change it , i only use for pleasure so it ticks enough boxes for me. regards
Old 14 November 2010, 20:33   #22
NSS

Length: no boat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerboats View Post
NSS

Please do call in to the yard. I currently have a 61 and 53 available for viewing here.

Would be pleased to have a chat and we can look at a "RIBnet" deal!

Dan
Hi Dan

Good to meet you yesterday and many thanks for showing me over the Zars. Really impressed with the quality, design, layout and the remarkable space the design affords. However, after having another measure of my garage, even the 43 won't fit. If it was actually 4.3m overall it might just squeeze in, but the actual length of the boat is 4.5m and with the engine overhanging the stern the overall length of the rigged boat would be too long. Having scaled the height from the keel to top of the console I think once it's on a trailer it may also be too tall to go under the garage door.

Seems I'll have to keep looking, but thanks again for the tour.

Regards, NSS
Old 17 November 2010, 14:05   #23

Town: Southampton
Make: ZAR
Length: 9m +
Hi NSS

No problem at all, it was a pleasure to show you around and pleased to hear you appreciated the quality and design of the ZAR range.

It's a shame it won't fit in your garage as from our discussion it appeared that the ZAR met your needs perfectly.

If you decide that garage storage is not your highest criteria, or you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch or call in again.

Regards

Dan