Go Back   RIBnet Forums > RIB talk > RIBs & ribbing
Click Here to Login

Old 10 July 2013, 08:47   #1

Town: plymouth
Boat name: wet dream
Make: valiant
Length: 4m +
Engine: 40hp mariner oil inj
Complete newbie....disabled help...........

Hi, I am a complete novice, I have pxd my Shetland boat for a rib to be able to take my children out for some fun and tow their banana boat. However I am an amputee and find it too difficult to transfer from my wheelchair to the rib, (still havnt been in it, so frustrated). I realise it has to go now but dont have a clue of the value - this is where I need the help. It is a valiant 4-5m approx and has a centre consul that seats 2 with a 40hp 2 stroke oil injected mariner all electric. tilt etc. on a good trailer. the boat is mid 90's and the engine is about 2007. It has a frame on the back with lights etc ready to go with depth sounder and radio. Please could anyone give me any advice as to the value for a quick sale, I would gladly px - as long as I can get on the water ASAP. I know I will lose out but at least I will be able to get back to being able to have fun with my children. No one else to blame other than myself, I am willing to travel and deliver my rib anywhere in the U.K if it helps once someone has seen and is happy with it. There is one small repair which does not leak. Also any trial, anymore information needed please ask.
Shaun.
Plymouth, Devon.