Old 16 January 2014, 20:32   #1
RIBnet admin team

Boat name: imposter
Make: FunYak
Length: 3m +
Engine: Tohatsu 30HP
MMSI: 235089819
Cheap charts?

I've just got some OS maps for Dash4it - The Map Superstore - impressed with price and speed of service. I notice they offer Charts too, I don't buy charts enough to know if these are good prices or not but they are less than RRP, with no shipping and until end of month there is an extra 10% off using JANSALE as discount code.

No connection - just impressed with an online shop I've never come across before - and thought may be useful to some of you.
Old 20 January 2014, 18:53   #2

Town: Argyll
Boat name: Puffin
Make: Humber Destroyer
Length: 6m +
Engine: Suzuki 90
MMSI: 235075764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poly View Post
I've just got some OS maps for Dash4it - The Map Superstore - impressed with price and speed of service. I notice they offer Charts too, I don't buy charts enough to know if these are good prices or not but they are less than RRP, with no shipping and until end of month there is an extra 10% off using JANSALE as discount code.

No connection - just impressed with an online shop I've never come across before - and thought may be useful to some of you.
x1

Thanks for the info, ordered the folio set for NW Scotland late Friday night, arrived first post this morning. Free postage and about £5 cheaper than anywhere else I could find them.