Old 17 January 2018, 06:36   #21

Town: Cheltenham
Make: Marex
Length: 9m +
RIBase
I suspect a gps won’t make up numbers, I therefore believe something else is at play.
Old 17 January 2018, 17:59   #22

Town: South Yorks
Boat name: Black Pig
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: DF140a
MMSI: 235111389
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliee View Post
I suspect a gps won’t make up numbers, I therefore believe something else is at play.

Don't you believe it, my all singing all dancing lowrance HDS regularly has us doing 72kn[emoji57]
Rule#2: Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
Rule#3: Tha' can't educate pork.
Rule#4:Don't feed the troll
Pikey Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2018, 18:16   #23

2 fishermen in having a pint battering over the days catch.

1st says what did you catch today and no2's reply was a massive 800lb tuna fish. It fought me for 3 hours and I chased it for 30 miles inbetween steering the Boat, checking engines, at times I was so tired I had to tie the line round the stern and rest for 5 mins, without doubt the largest tuna ever seen round these parts.

Oh, where is the fish his friend asked...acchh well you know me, I don't really like eating tuna so I let it go when it got to side of boat..btw it was nearly the size of the boat!!!

Anyways, how did you fair today as you have kept quiet during my story.....well...... WELL, you won't believe this says fisherman no1 so no point telling you, drink your pint.

No I Will, go on says no2.....begging for the story.......WELL, I was out looking for bait fish when all of a sudden I latched onto something mega heavy, it took me 2 hours to reel it in it was so heavy and rod close to breaking...When it broke surface I couldn't believe it....WHAT WHAT was it??? It was a lantern from a 17th century ship wreck, huge brass thing that must have weighed a couple hundred pounds and worth I don't know how many thousand bucks. When I got it on board something else was amazing, WHAT WHAT quizzed his friend.......the candle was still lit!!!!!!!

Nah says fisherman no2, you were right.....I don't believe you.

Well said no1....if you knock 500lbs off that tuna and 2 hours I'll blow the candle out you lying twat.