Old 21 March 2011, 20:07   #1

Town: manchester
Boat name: rib tickler
Make: ribeye 650s
Length: 6m +
Engine: yami 150
MMSI: 235072416
anglesey launching fees increase

ive not had the letter yet to confirm the seasonal fees but i believe its gone up from £145 to £180 this year.
with the price of fuel rocketing aswell. its all becoming seariously expensive for many familys who look forward to the drive from manchester area to the island and surounding areas destressing on there chosen site at weekends.
anglesey council are reworking the carpark and access to the slip way at buchan beach. thats fine and not before time. but should have been paid for by previous honest peoples fees.
again angelsey council are just on a money spinner and to be honest i find it all especially discusting in these present uncertain times,towards there weekend customers who in my opinion take much need revonue down the A55 into north wales throughout the season.
Old 21 March 2011, 22:28   #2

Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradosh View Post
ive not had the letter yet to confirm the seasonal fees but i believe its gone up from £145 to £180 this year.
with the price of fuel rocketing aswell. its all becoming seariously expensive for many familys who look forward to the drive from manchester area to the island and surounding areas destressing on there chosen site at weekends.
anglesey council are reworking the carpark and access to the slip way at buchan beach. thats fine and not before time. but should have been paid for by previous honest peoples fees.
again angelsey council are just on a money spinner and to be honest i find it all especially discusting in these present uncertain times,towards there weekend customers who in my opinion take much need revonue down the A55 into north wales throughout the season.
i have just paid my fee to Gwynedd bless um same as last year £130
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 March 2011, 11:36   #3

Town: Prestatyn
Boat name: Ray fish 2
Make: Caribe
Length: 6m +
Engine: Outboard Petrol
MMSI: 235085991
fees

fees are £150 plus £20 reg fee, less £50 for bb2 ect and £5 off reg if you pay by post or at council office, or reg fee and £15 per luanch, plus £5 trailer parking, the only plus point is you can luanch in gwynedd, conway and denbigshire, just to say denbigshire dont have a slip!! wheres robin hood when you need him.....