Old 08 September 2017, 15:09   #1

Town: puerto vallarta
Boat name: ribjet
Make: NauticaInternational
Length: 3m +
Engine: 80 hp yamaha jet mot
New member Nautica rib jet boat manual/questions

Good morning fellow boaters, I am a new member to this site & my name is Mick Hodapp. I am retired from Las Vegas,Nv & have been living in Puerto Vallarta. Mx for the last 8 years with my first & last mate,Kathy, & our 25 ft McGregor sailboat, ' Nina'. We are excited to find this forum because we recently purchased a neglected 2001 Nautica International 10 ft riibjet with the 2 stroke,80 hp Yamaha 701 motor which hopefully will be used as a tender for 'Nina' & a boat for Kathy to troll around here in Banderas Bay. I've been able get her up & running reliably but My main concerns are that I know very little about jet boats,it didn't come with a users manual (although i was able to download a manual for the motor ). This type of boat is very rare here in Mexico, & Nautica went out of business in 2008 , so I'm hoping that someone on this forum might be able to send me a copy of one that i could download, or jnfo on how to go about getting one as I have several questions about the boat itself. I would consider it a Godsend & would be more than happy to pay whatever a fair price would be. I think that the 9,11 & 12 foot manuals would also work.
Thanks for reading this & I am am looking forward to hearing back from any or all of you. Please feel free to send me a private email if you so desire. If pics would help I can try to post a couple.
Mick
Old 08 September 2017, 23:07   #2

Town: suffolk
Boat name: not yet
Make: Gemini
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 140
sorry can,t help but if its any use I think nautica went bankrupt in feb 2012 ,there is plenty on google about an auction of assets which took place in oct 2012 , I am sure I read that moulds were mothballed at another manufacturer in florida so this may help with your research ,let us know if you have any joy as I have recently acquired a 2011 19dl also with no manuels
Old 08 September 2017, 23:34   #3

Town: puerto vallarta
Boat name: ribjet
Make: NauticaInternational
Length: 3m +
Engine: 80 hp yamaha jet mot
Thank you for the info. I did speak online with a Ribtech (The company who bought Nautica ) representative & was told that there were no salvageable assets & they couldn't help me. My only chance at finding a manual will be with a private owner who has one & would be willing to download & send it to me for a fee, which I would be more than happy to pay. Hopefully if i'm patient someone will see this & will be able to help. thanks again !

Tags
rib