Old 08 January 2015, 00:02   #1

Town: Two Harbors
Boat name: Money Sink
Make: Norlantic, Zodiac
Length: 3m +
Engine: 15hp & 35 Outboards
Hi from Minnesota

Just got signed up as I recently picked up my 4th rubber boat and this one needs a little help. I am missing a transom and floor from a late 90"s Zodiac Mark 2 Futura. The previous owner had too big a motor on it and they now sit at the bottom of Lake Superior. The good part is that they stayed afloat and the rest of the boat is in really good shape. Now I have done transom replacements before and it is pretty straight forward. 2 layers of 3/4" marine ply with epoxy as the adhesive and coating all outside surfaces works well. I posted pics of my last job to the album. It has held up for 2 years under constant use. But I don't have a transom or floor to measure on this new boat. If you have a 13 ft futura and would be willing to measure the floor or transom for me it would be a big help. I am looking to put it together as soon as the weather warms up around here, Probably about May 1st, right now it is 10 below zero for the high but the lake is open, no ice yet! If you could help with some measurements I would be quite happy.
Thanks,
Dave K