Revival of an old thread..
After doing a few bits over winter i had my first outing in her at the weekend.
Things done so far..
1. Full upholstery retrim and new marinr ply bases
2. Minor gel coat repairs to satisfy my ocd
3. Removal of "yellowing" from console, (had to wet sand it and polish back)
4. Every screw removed, sealed and put back)
5. New graphics
6. New Bosch battery
7. Engine checked over
8. Tubes cleaned and protected with ribshine
9. Two small patches over grazed spots on tubes
Stuff still to do
1. Decide on a new gps, thinking garmin 751xs?
2. New vhf
3. Fit aux bracket
4. Change impeller (current one fine but i'll feel better)
5. Sort ropes out
7. Cup holders!!!!!
8. Hatch fitted in console so storage can be accessed from helm
9. Fit sound system
10. Fit new bilge pump with float switch (already purchased)
Im sure there's more but that should keep me
Busy for a week or 2.
It went very well at the weekend with 2 minor hic-ups
1. Tell tale was blocked (easy cleared and running fine since)
2. Engine trimming its self right out if water... But off water ingress on trim switch at engine, the grommet wasnt located correctly but im going to replace switch and grommet as a precautionary measure.
Not bad for a boat that hasnt seen water in 6 years!!
Few rubbish jumbled pics off the work in progress and last weekend.. Before anybody has a go about the kill cord i was in the marina moving berths lol