Old 03 May 2021, 14:16   #1

Length: 4m +
Hello from Texas

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dennis. I am in the process of getting my first boat, a RIB. I work for a Port where we had an Articulated Tug/Barge come in quite a while back. It was owned by a very large company. They were planning on scrapping it. On board there is a Zodiac Hurricane H472S. I wanted that boat. I was trying to figure a way to get it. They ended up selling the Tug/Barge to another small company. The Zodiac didn't pass the ABS inspection. Not sure why. I spoke with one of the high up people in the company about the boat. They said they are going to let me have the boat most likely (less engine). The fiberglass hull looks to be in really good condition. It may need a retube in the near future though. It is old, 1997 and will need some minor work done. I will be documenting the cleaning, upgrades, Mods and everything else I do to the boat on a new Youtube channel called Neptune's Recovery. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoY...g9BTDVLA5wZGJg Wish me luck.

Thanks,

Dennis L. (Neptune769)
Old 03 May 2021, 17:26   #2

Town: Wild West
Boat name: No Boat
Make: No Boat
Length: under 3m
Send a message via AIM to Maximus
Welcome to Ribnet
Spent some great times in Texas...on the Gulf coast...good luck with the Zodi!....
Look forward to seeing the progress,not much you can't fix if you get it cheap enough

The Road to HELL ..is Paved with "Good inventions!"
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote