Old 08 August 2017, 02:50   #1

Town: Redmond
Make: Zodiac
Length: 3m +
Engine: 15hp Mercury
Hello from Redmond WA! ..a zodiac guy

Hi all,

My name's Will.

I inherited a 12' Zodiac with high pressure deck and a 15hp 1997 Mercury before my dad passed. I'd like to install a solid deck and steering/throttle console at the bow and get better use of my zodiac. I am here to get advice on parts and process and show progress of my project.

I'm a US Marine Veteran 96-04.. currently I am a dairy farm Forman and heavy equipment operator by trade and am working in my business degree.

My future goals are to buy numerous multifamily homes, and mini storage units, and manage with a property management company which sells services to others. My focus will be employment and housing of US veterans.

Thank you all in advance, I will contribute where I can.

Will
Old 08 August 2017, 03:12   #2

Town: S. Carolina
Boat name: D560
Make: Avon
Length: 5m +
Engine: 2016 Merc 115hp CT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterWill View Post
Hi all,

My name's Will.

I inherited a 12' Zodiac with high pressure deck and a 15hp 1997 Mercury before my dad passed. I'd like to install a solid deck and steering/throttle console at the bow and get better use of my zodiac. I am here to get advice on parts and process and show progress of my project.

I'm a US Marine Veteran 96-04.. currently I am a dairy farm Forman and heavy equipment operator by trade and am working in my business degree.

My future goals are to buy numerous multifamily homes, and mini storage units, and manage with a property management company which sells services to others. My focus will be employment and housing of US veterans.

Thank you all in advance, I will contribute where I can.

Will
What year and series is it?

Last two digits of the HIN are the year.
office888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
zodiac