Old 23 January 2019, 18:48   #1

Length: 4m +
Hello from Cologne try a Frib 430 soon

Hello everybody,
sorry for my bad English in advance,

After having read nearly the complete forum content, I would now like to introduce myself. Me and my family 2 + 2 (8 years), have been traveling for years with a camper preferably surf & kite spots in NL, GR, DK, sardines and stay mostly at pitches. Camping suites are rather not our preference.
About 20 years ago I had a "classic" 16er Donzi with V8 for a few years, which was sold again because of engine damage and other issues.
As an alternative to kite&surf an inflateable/rib sib should be purchased with possiblity for Wake & Tube action for the children.
The original plan was to transport a light aluminum rip of about 3,70m with folded hoses at the rear of the camper. A trailer solution is no choice.
Now we have to re-entry into the boat world, an F-rib 430, which will be stored the Camper garage space and I am now looking forward to having the boats "extra length".
Furthermore, a 30hp Mercury (Tohatsu) 2stroke was purchased, after I had long favored a Suzuki DF20. Now the direction is more to fun & action rather than comfort.
Furthermore, I want to be able to spontaneously choose between tiller and small steering rack while setting up, but I would like to keep things as light and portable as possible.
Currently I am still looking for solutions for fixing the steering and to create an even floor by insert plates, etc,

Waiting for your comments and to get the boat into the water soon.
Regards,
Andy
Old 23 January 2019, 19:48   #2
RIBnet admin team

Boat name: imposter
Make: FunYak
Length: 3m +
Engine: Tohatsu 30HP
MMSI: 235089819
Welcome aboard. You write better English than some of the natives!
Old 24 January 2019, 09:24   #3

Town: Retford
Boat name: Spy-sea-one
Make: Excel 435
Length: 4m +
Engine: Suzuki Outboard/25/4
RIBase
hi Andy

hopefully the gurnard on here will be along shortly he has a small F-RIB the guppy and his brother has one too a bit larger plenty of info from him enjoy your boat

Tags
rib