Old 24 September 2013, 11:33   #1

Town: Vancouver
Make: YAM
Length: 3m +
Engine: 15HP Yamaha 2 stroke
YAM330S quiry

Proud new owner of a YAM330S that was bought new in Spain in 1990. Picked it up in Seattle and managed to talk the owner into selling me the 8hp Yamaha(still had the price sticker on it from Spain). Took it for the inaugural run on the Bedford Channel(Fraser River @Fort Langley) and decided to upgrade to a new 15HP Yamaha 2 stroke. Very glad to have bought one of the last new 2 strokes that will be sold in North America, we have a few left in Canada but not to be found in USA anywhere.
I got all the stuff with the deal…the pump, patch kit, storage bag, owner’s handbook for the 8HP, and the handbook nylon case…..the only thing missing was the owner’s manual for the YAM330S itself. Is there anybody who can help me acquire the owner’s manual? I’m really not sure what air pressure I should be running in the tubes, and in the keel.
Old 24 September 2013, 14:08   #2

Town: Tralee
Make: Tornado / Zodiac 3.1
Length: 4m +
Engine: Yam F60/ Tohatsu 9.8
Yam Manual

Hi, I have the Yam manual, not much in it, 7 pages. same manual covers all model.

The correct maximum pressure for all air chambers on all inflatable boat models is: 0.24 Bar (3.5 psi, 24kpa) and on all RIB models 0.17 Bar (2.5 psi, 17 Kpa)

Good boats, I have a 1999 280sti, enjoy your new toy