Old 10 March 2021, 10:08   #1

Town: Melbourne
Boat name: Volare
Make: Azimut
Length: 10m +
Engine: Inboard
RIB-Line 3.7 Compact Tender

Hi, I'm looking for something to fit in my tender garage (Azimut 77S) which fits the dimensions 3.9m x 1.76m that isn't a inflatable jetboat as I have ongoing reliability concerns about just about all makes and models of these.

I've seen RIB-Line 3.7 Compact Tender (3.7 Compact Tender :: R.I.B LINE von PISCHEL CONRAD BOOTSBAU) has a folding transom which neatly fits the space I'm looking for (with a 40hp outboard on the transom), but I'm wondering if anyone has ever used one of these with any views on them, and whether there is anything else similar out there in the market?
Old 11 July 2022, 10:57   #2

Length: 3m +
Hello - I noticed your ad, but no replies yet. I have seen the entire new RIB line from Conrad Pischel, 2 yrs ago at a boat fair in Dusseldorf. Very nice boats, looked robust, but also high priced. Did you end up buying one, if so are you happy with it pls?
I’m looking myself at some older, second-hand Pischel Bolero RIBs, between 3.4-4.3m long, with central console.
Thanks!
Old 11 July 2022, 13:42   #3

Town: Melbourne
Boat name: Volare
Make: Azimut
Length: 10m +
Engine: Inboard
Hi, yes I ended up getting one. Generally well put together unit.

The folding transom tends to have a slow leak so it’s not perfect. Two wingnuts holding the whole thing together isn’t the best design in my opinion.

Have had some issues with the hydraulic hose for the steering coming loose as well due for pressure from the opening and closing of the transom on the hose causing loss of hydraulic fluid and consequently steering.
Old 11 July 2022, 14:00   #4

Length: 3m +
Thanks very much, noted. I think the ones I saw didn’t have a folding transom, but a classic one. Do u have the steering wheel like a metal bar attached to the floor and the seat pls? I’m not familiar with this seat+Steering combo, is it durable & precise pls? Thanks again.

Tags
rib