Old 28 June 2010, 12:54   #1

Town: gravesend
Boat name: curach/Earl
Make: seago/Lifeguard 4M
Length: under 3m
Engine: 3.3 marinar/10 hp
One 9lb smut each

Hi all, just got back to see England get defeated from the world cup after a 2 day stint down minnis Bay camping and fishing,sat weather was horendous,knew it would be windy as ****,lol, had a go for about 20mins ,1 small bass ,came in,fished the beach crap as usual,lol,nice to of met Gary (Rock Rover) again and sorry did nt get your mates name, hope you did well you two,never heard you go ,we was well ciderd up by them and in the land of nod,lol,sunday wow beut weather,woke up had a row with my pop up tent ,yeh pop up in secounds,spend bloody hours folding it back up,or trying,straight in the bin with that,then goes to do breckie on the camp stove ,bloody dog has eat all our rolls,doh,up the shop again,lol,get afloat bout 10 30,not a lot of action ,very quiet,thanks clive for dropping some peeler off our way, put one on and in 2 secounds flat ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bang, Hound on ,by heck do they put a bend in ya rod,fantastic scrap,9lb on the nose,female ,common, went straight back,Baz has a go ,goes quiet for a while,changes bait to worm,next minute Bang Hound on,30lb class down tide boat rod,wow did it bend,when the smut came up saw the shadow thought got to be a double, 9LB on the nose,,pic's later knackered could nt do one of baz ,poxy batteries run out ,must get a decent camara,bloody box brownies lol, so be on later getting a shout from the mrs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,get that barbie lit,,,,,,,,,,Im a coming Boss,Im a coming
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0784.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	52316   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0786.JPG
Views:	217
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	52317  
Old 01 July 2010, 23:40   #2

Town: Bristol
Boat name: Happy Days
Make: Zodiac
Length: 3m +
Engine: Mariner 4St/4HP
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeP
Hi TBF,

I grew up around the Maidstone area, with occasional jaunts to Sheerness and up and around the roads near the Medway on my bike, so I have to say that I thoroughly enjoy your accounts as they not only amuse with your choice of punctuation and narrative style, they also remind me of my youth, which is currently receding faster than I can recall it

If we're ever down that way, I'd love to go out with you to see what might put a bend in ma rod ;-)

PS Nice fish!
Old 02 July 2010, 14:42   #3

Town: gravesend
Boat name: curach/Earl
Make: seago/Lifeguard 4M
Length: under 3m
Engine: 3.3 marinar/10 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep View Post
hi tbf,

i grew up around the maidstone area, with occasional jaunts to sheerness and up and around the roads near the medway on my bike, so i have to say that i thoroughly enjoy your accounts as they not only amuse with your choice of punctuation and narrative style, they also remind me of my youth, which is currently receding faster than i can recall it

f we're ever down that way, i'd love to go out with you to see what might put a bend in ma rod ;-)

ps nice fish!
If you are ever down this way and we are due to go out,give me a shout ,will be happy to take you out with us,no worries,my best fish have all come from the thames estury and from my small sib.