Old 18 June 2019, 01:37   #1

Make: Zodiac
Length: 3m +
Engine: Outboard
Need help to ID for replacement parts.

Hello,

I have come into ownership of a Zodiac Yacht Line but the exact hull is being hard to pin down. The boat is missing the HID / ID plate on the transom.

I have managed to narrow it down to a few model numbers / years, but cant tell for sure. Being the floor I'm looking for parts for it is important to get it right.

Using the table at the bottom of this page I have narrowed it down to 2 models/years.

- Cadet 285 YL / C 285 XS - 1123
- Cadet 260 YL / C 260 XS - 0983

The floor on the 310 is wrong on the drawings so I do not think thats its.

It holds air but needs to be pumped back up after about 2 days. It has a dozen patches around the boat but they seem to be solid.

The work i have done so far.
I have had to re-glue the bottom thick bottom peace to the tube along the front 1/3 of the boat. As well as the back corners where the bottom meets the Transom and the tube. I used proper Glue and MEK cleaners to do the bottom, but for the Inflatable Keel that has come off i am just using pvc Pipe glue and it has worked as needed so far.

Definitely not a bad find. The owner was throwing it out on the side of the road for bulk item pick up as it was in rough shape. He also gave me the outboard for it to since I said i was going to fix it for me and my son.

Motor runs fine just payed for lube and plugs and a good cleaning.