Old 22 May 2022, 10:37   #1

Town: Northwich
Make: Elling
Length: 3m +
Engine: Orca 9.8 4 stroke
RIBase
My Elling KB350 and Orca 9.8

Sad what is happening in ukraine and Elling factory in Mariupol completely destroyed in conflict just got to feel so sorry for the people there.

Hope they can rebuild the factory again some day.

My KB 350 has been tucked away on the trailer in the garage for the winter checking its still got it pressure and just ready to be taken out, just one problem I had with floor valve leaking bit of thread stuck with help on here I unscrewed the valve and cleaned it now good as new

Really love my KB350 every time I go into the garage it puts a smile on my face and cant help giving it a tap and think to myself won’t be long be out on the water again.

I have car problems at the moment with the turbo, so ii is in the repair shop, turbo has been sent away to be checked so don’t how long or how much.

Good news after 4 months stored started my Orca 9.8 after a few pulls started with some smoke as before storing it put some oil in the cylinders but runs sweet has a nut.
Old 22 May 2022, 20:26   #2

Town: Cambridgeshire
Boat name: Nimrod II
Make: Aerotec 380
Length: 3m +
Engine: Yam 15 Tohatsu 9.8
>>>every time I go into the garage it puts a smile on my face and cant help giving it a tap and think to myself won’t be long be out on the water again.

My SIB is packed away on the shelf but I get just the same feeling... it's not eating anything but ready to go when opportunity is there.