Its taken a bit longer than I had hoped to get from design to finish using all sorts of bits and bobs from the garage & garden, the idea was for it to cost very little because i'm a cheapskate.
An old fishermans tackle box trolley supplied part of the telescopic handle & 2 chunky wheels & tyres. Some 20mm galvanised conduit formed the bend up to the stainless handle. The U shaped tube with downward sets was originally a screw on the wall garden hose holder, a bit of angle iron holding those bits together was from a scrap sofa. The axle and vertical are more parts of an old table I made my engine dolly from.
I will probably cover the silver pipe and the U shape with pipe insulation to protect the boat from damage but I was careful not to have any sharp parts close to the top anyway. That part swivels or rather the wheels do to allow for easy turning.
Its made so it can be stripped down to pack away in a small space easy. The handle 2 parts unscrews from the vertical with thumbscrews, One more bold and the top under boat section detaches. The wheels remove easy and are interchangeable with some smaller lighter wheels for concrete rather than beach work.
I spent about £10 and used up lots of odd bits from my workshop hoarding box. No matter how I present these pics, ribnet insists that that they are shown upside down!
Here with the smaller wheels fitted.