Old 30 September 2009, 16:04   #1
RIBnet supporter

Town: Hants
Length: 8m +
Engine: 300hp plus
Help with SIB values

I am in process of putting together a new plan for my safety support and may sell this quicksilver 430HD with ali floor and an A frame and with mariner 25hp. It is on a new trailer. Can anyone give me a practical price for a range to offer it. I know you might want a cheap deal but an honest price please so I can consider my options.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0413jpg.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	46146  
Old 30 September 2009, 16:17   #2

Town: Lima-Peru
Boat name: Nautile
Make: Sea Rider 450 Rib
Length: 4m +
Engine: Tohatsu 5/18/30 HP
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2 RIBS View Post
I am in process of putting together a new plan for my safety support and may sell this quicksilver 430HD with ali floor and an A frame and with mariner 25hp. It is on a new trailer. Can anyone give me a practical price for a range to offer it. I know you might want a cheap deal but an honest price please so I can consider my options.
That combo should cost new about $ 6 grand. Quote a new one to have exact price and make a 20/25% off discount for every year of use. If Hypalon lot more. A decent price would be 4.5/5 k, the final price will depend entirely on the type of boater who buys it. Excellent combo for a newbie, just add gasoline and have fun.

Happy Sibbing
Old 03 October 2009, 07:39   #3

Town: Alderney
Length: no boat
Quote:
Quicksilver 430HD with ali floor,
A frame,
Mariner 25hp,
Trailer.
Hi Ian,

A new 430 would set you back well over a grand so I would be reluctant to take less than 900 quid.

The engine is I think a 2/S so likewise has held it's value very well, so that too is worth the best part of a grand.

If the lifering and bowdodger etc are all included as well as the A frame then that is another hundred quid or so in value, obviously you never get your money back but they would make the package much more attractive to the right buyer.

With the trailer I would advertise the whole thing at £3,000 but as ever take the best offer that comes along.
Old 03 October 2009, 15:59   #4
RIBnet supporter

Town: Hants
Length: 8m +
Engine: 300hp plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by malthouse View Post
Hi Ian,

A new 430 would set you back well over a grand so I would be reluctant to take less than 900 quid.

The engine is I think a 2/S so likewise has held it's value very well, so that too is worth the best part of a grand.

If the lifering and bowdodger etc are all included as well as the A frame then that is another hundred quid or so in value, obviously you never get your money back but they would make the package much more attractive to the right buyer.

With the trailer I would advertise the whole thing at £3,000 but as ever take the best offer that comes along.
Cheers Mr Knowledge Martin, was working just less than that figure so not far off, needed someone who knows these to check my thoughts as it has a new trailer
Old 03 October 2009, 16:10   #5

Quote:
Cheers Mr Knowledge Martin, was working just less than that figure so not far off, needed someone who knows these to check my thoughts as it has a new trailer
There is a similarly rigged one on eBay at the mo, asking four and a bit I think but that has a jockey console so obviously a bit of a premium.

I cant imagine you will have too much trouble selling it, great boats.
Old 03 October 2009, 18:40   #6

Town: Lima-Peru
Boat name: Nautile
Make: Sea Rider 450 Rib
Length: 4m +
Engine: Tohatsu 5/18/30 HP
Just for the record to know UK prices, how much (£) would that combo cost brand new, same equipment as being offered ?

Happy Sibbing
Old 04 October 2009, 12:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locozodiac View Post
Just for the record to know UK prices, how much (£) would that combo cost brand new, same equipment as being offered?
inc VAT and without discounts:

QS 430 HS (XS) = 1,700
25HP Four Stroke = 2,200
Road Trailer = 700
A Frame, Lifering, Bowdodger etc = 400

Total package = 5,000
Old 04 October 2009, 12:30   #8
JSP

Town: Southport
Boat name: Qudos
Make: 5.4 Searider
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yam 115 V4
MMSI: 235068784
Quote:
I remember you showing me that photo when I was thinking of getting a SIB. A fine combo!