Old 04 June 2020, 20:32   #1

Town: Palm Beach County FL
Length: 6m +
2011 Zodiac MilPro SRMN 600 w/console on 2013 alu Trailer, no motor $12,500 Florida

2011 Zodiac MilPro RIB SRMN 600 w/console on 2013 EZ Loader Trailer, no motor $12,500

Lightly used Milpro SRMN (Search Rescue Marine Navy) RIB that has been stored in shrinkwrap for the last 5 years, and stored inside prior to that. I purchased this from the company I work for. This showboat was originally rigged with an 80hp electric outboard motor/battery system and was debuted at the 2013 Miami International Boat Show. After the show she had a few more events/appearances and even graced the cover or our 2013 product catalogue before being wheeled into the corner and forgotten. Shortly after that the entire propulsion system was removed, the boat shrinkwrapped, and then stored.

What we have now as a result is a super low hour RIB in great shape that has been protected from the elements for the last 9 years. It’s a clean and capable blank slate for your next project. The industry agrees that these are no excuse bad-a$$ rugged Hypalon RIBs. No leaks, no patches, no known issues with this boat or trailer, let the pictures tell the story. (I do have more pics please email me)

The 2011 Zodiac MilPro SMRN 600 RIB is rigged with a tall console including:
· Seastar hydraulic steering system including helm reservoir, hoses, and cylinder all intact
· VHF radio
· 125/30vac Shore Power Inlet, master breaker, branch breakers
· DC distribution panel and 12v battery box (no battery)
· Side throttle
· Length: 19' 8"
· Beam: 8' 0"
· Weight: 816 lbs
· Capacity: 16 persons or 3,638 lbs payload
· Can take a 150hp Outboard, but no outboard is included

The 2013 EZ Loader AB16-18 3100 Trailer is a heavy duty aluminum model with:
· Torsion suspension
· Mag wheels, including spare
· Hydraulic brakes
· Oil filled hub system
· LED lights, some are missing lenses
· Brand new 215/75R/14 ‘C’ rated Goodyear Tires in Feb 2020

This boat can take up to a 150hp outboard, but some say a 90-115hp is plenty. Defender Marine sells a new ‘bare’ SRMN-600 for $25k (w/o console or motor), and the highly optioned EZ Loader trailer retails for over $3k at 411marine.com
From the Zodiac MilPro website: “Zodiac Milpro™ SRMN boats were originally built for military use. Their hulls are reinforced to take the maximum G forces that are applied when fully loaded and powered at maximum speed. These Sea Ribs™ are simple, functional and tough. The collar is a heavy-duty CSM / neoprene with Zodiac Milpro™ special intercommunicating valves. The total deck area is open and reinforced allowing installation anywhere of our wide range of steering consoles, bolsters and other equipment.”

Located in Palm Beach County FL. Although everything is in excellent shape this boat and trailer are sold ‘as is where is’, with no warranty implied or expressed. No motor is included. $1,000 deposit paid by PalPal within 24 hours of auction end, and full prepayment payment by bank wire required before pickup and tile sign over. If you want it shipped you make the payments/arrangements and I will support the handoff from my side. Todd eight/1/five.ninehundred.69fiftyone. –or- epowermarineATgmailDOTcom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3612.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	133392   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3613.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	133393   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3614.jpg
Views:	339