Old 10 May 2006, 23:18   #1

Town: Lymington
Boat name: Farfetched
Make: Solent Ribs
Length: 6m +
Engine: 150hp Suzuki
MMSI: 235021048
Prime at RIBEX

OK, JK, I know I am not a commercial member and I can't do what Andre has done, but......

< EDIT: You are, and you can! I just changed you from a platinum subscription to a trade subscription JK >

But... I want to declare out of compete honesty an involvement in the Prime Ribs offering which will be on the water at Cowes. I have mentioned before my desire to help to produce an off the shelf fully equipped rib for sale to lifestyle buyers - not typically people on RIBnet, nor people who would have even heard of RIBEX.

But we wanted to display at RIBEX to recieve all the helpful criticism from all you nice supportive guys

The two boats will be fully equipped demonstrators and will be for sale after the show. More will shortly arrive from our supplier on the Continent to build up our stock.

There will be a boat going out for a demonstration every half hour (as demand requires it), and we will be taking bookings for people who would like to see how she performs. Some of us will be out on the pontoons taking bookings (encouraging waverers ) for these trips and you are most welcome to book a trip or simply come and ogle one of the boats which will be mored at the end of the main pontoon slightly to your starboard. Look for the Prime flag.

For the technically minded, the boats are identical 6.5m with six jockeys and blue tubes. The hull is a stepped design - unusual in this size of rib. There will be a full technical specification available - in a hopefully cool Prime carrier bag if they arrive tomorrow morning - useful for the sarnies if nothing else.

I won't be there until Sunday, but the boss, Steph, and her colleagues will be there to answer questions out by the boat all through the three days.

We would love your comments but above all hope you will pay us a visit and enjoy the ride.

Many thanks,

Bruce
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	final (Small).jpg
Views:	376
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	19004